38

Taehyung had a really hard time telling his manager about his engagement because he knew the reaction he was gonna get and it was really scary to even think about it but he couldn't hide something that would later probably destroy his and his groups reputation. So after  bearing with his managers breakdown he was led to CEO's room where he was scared on another level to even confess about the engagement but the menacing glare that he received from manager made him spill everything about situation. But amazingly the CEO reacted in a rather calm way and asked him to call his family and his fiancé's  family including her.

He had decided to make them all sign an non disclosure agreement of their engagement in return of allowing them to stay engaged. It was rather hard to convince Taehyung's parents but in the end even they gave up and signed it. After all the settlement was done he had planned to introduce SoEun to Bts.

When Taehyung had introduced SoEun as his fiancé to BTS they were shocked because they had never heard about her or even seen him hanging out with her but it made quite sense because Taehyung had did the same thing when he had introduced Lisa. Each member smiled warmly but they were feeling Kind off awkward because the couple didn't seem madly in love. Even though the girl looked at Taehyung with adoration in her eyes. They all felt that something was off when they saw Taehyung cuz he didn't looked like someone who was about to have a new life.

Finally after the meeting with the members was over he took SoEun's arm and led her to his room.

***
Taehyung's POV

After locking the door I made SoEun sit on my bed when she was looking at me for some explanation. I sighed before preparing to tell her everything once again but this time face to face

"Okay stop looking at me with so many questions marks on your face. I just brought you in here to talk to you peacefully. So first of all I am sorry.." I paused for a second and then continued " I still don't love you. I mean I know I am an asshole to get engaged with you even though I don't love you but you see I just can't get my self around the idea of love anymore. I mean I try hard but I just don't know why I am not able to, so please don't fall for me because I won't be able to return your feelings. And if you actually find the guy you like then we can right there just call of this engagement. Will you stop looking at me like that and answer me ?" I asked her because she was literally staring at me and all of a sudden she started laughing.

'Is this woman mad? Or perhaps she is going through a trauma because of me' I thought to myself.

"Well Mr.Kim sorry to burst your bubble first of all like i have already mentioned I was forced to agree so I don't like you that way so how the heck am I gonna fall in love with you. And second, stop giving yourself so much importance if I have someone I like even remotely I myself will cancel this engagement so don't worry I get it. But what I don't get is you agreeing with the engagement. Like why would you even agree on something you don't have any interest?" She asked me curiously.

I exhaled a loud sigh before answering her.

"I was kind off pissed and tired from persuading my family to call of the marriage but they didn't even budge and the only option they gave me was to date you but they soon changed it into an engagement and I was sleepy when they had called me to talk about it but I was still sleepy to decipher anything and said yes to everything"

She was once again laughing hardly while banging the mattress. All I could think was she is a weird person because of the way she laughed was kind off abnormally or more like an abnormal laugh. I kind of wanted to record it and upload it so people could laugh while listening to it too.

After chatting a little or more like bickering she finally left for home because she had to meet with her brother whom she apparently couldn't meet alot and every meet was precious for them.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A/n: I know the chapter was short and it wasn't that interesting but believe me it would be interesting from next chapter onwards ;)

It's kinda hard writing filler chapter:(

I have a weird laugh and when I laugh any person near me starts cracking up but my bestie has even weirder laugh 😂  Do y'all laugh weirdly just like me ?