Tame

Finally, an update! Although, I must say that this chapter isn't too eventful. Still, I did my best, so enjoy the calm while it lasts. 😜

Also, I really want to recommend a book called The Gentleman's Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzi Lee because it's such an amazingly beautiful book! It is not on wattpad, however, but it is a relatively new book. It does take place in the 1700s in England, somewhere around the Georgian era, but you don't really have to know much about the historical aspect to love the book. It's so good! (I even cried a few times, and I highlighted sooo many quotes.)

Next chapter will be more eventful, and I will probably publish the character ask answers along with it, so ask questions while you still can.

Enjoy! 😊

Chapter 68:

    I woke up the next morning, looking at the clock to see that it was already ten and that the spot beside me in bed was empty. I stretched a bit, still feeling sore due to the activities we decided to partake in over the past night and day. Still, the soreness was a lovely reminder, and I couldn't help but smile and blush at the thought of Zayn and me making love.

   I climbed out of bed, deciding that I should probably get ready for the day if Zayn was already up and at it. I grabbed some of my extra clothes and made my way into the shower, remembering how Zayn and I showered together the morning before. It was another step in our relationship, and I was thankful that we were becoming so comfortable with each other.

   Overall, I felt good. I was in a mood that couldn't even be described as simply happy because I was so much more than that. It was a flower that was blooming inside of me, emitting its own light and beauty throughout my body and making everything feel wonderful, magical, almost like a fantasy.

    I climbed out of the shower when I was finished and dressed for the day, doing everything else I needed to do in the restroom before exiting, grabbing a hold of Zayn's leather jacket before slipping it on and walking out of the room.

    I made my way down the hall, smelling food drifting throughout the house, and I felt my stomach rumble. It was such a strange feeling to be hungry, to desire food as I did now. There was still the fear of too much weight gain, but I was slowly getting past that worry.

    I made my way down the hall, a small limp from how sore I was in every single step I took. As I got closer to the kitchen, I heard two different voices speaking back and forth, and I was suddenly glad I decided to shower and change but horrified at the obvious soreness behind each of my steps.

    I stepped into the kitchen and saw Zayn leaning against the counter while Colette was cooking breakfast. They both turned to look at me as I arrived, but I really wish they hadn't. I could feel my cheeks wanting to heat up, and I did my best not to give away what Zayn and I were up to this weekend.

    "Liam, hello, love," Colette said, thankfully walking over to me and engulfing me in a hug. I found myself leaning into her and hugging her just as tightly back. I didn't really realize how much I missed her and her constant love and support. I didn't really pay attention to much when it was only me and Zayn. "How are you?"

    She let go of me and held me at arm's length as she searched my face for any sign of negative emotions, but I felt better than ever before if I was being honest.

    "I'm alright. Nothing much went on this past week to make me feel otherwise," I assured, seeing her nod, an inspecting look in her eyes before she accepted the answer and turned back to the food in a pan on the stove.

    "Zayn insisted upon pancakes and eggs today. Is that okay?" She questioned, looking back at me over her shoulder, and I nodded. I didn't much mind what we decided to eat.