Chapter 1

*Anusha Pov*

"Let me sleep, Bhai." I screamed, covering my face with the pillow, but he continued to knock on the door.

"Why are you torturing me?" I asked, opening the door to which he smiled and pushed me back before entering the room.

"I am not going to sit alone with them to bear their company. You can't escape it just because today is a holiday." He replied, shrugging and started checking my music collection.

"Then you go and sleep." I mumbled, sitting on the bed.

"Nope! Then he will start giving me a class on how a business man should spend the leisure days." He pointed out making me grin.

"A businessman is a businessman even in his sleep." I repeated the Dad's words.

"Exactly! Now, get ready and come downstairs. Otherwise, I am not going to give you this ticket." Saying that he took out a paper making me scream.

"I didn't get one then how did you?" I asked, reaching near him but he lifted it up.

"Connections! Now, let's enjoy the breakfast and in the evening I will even come along with you to the movie." He suggested.

"I can go with my friend." I suggested back.

"It is night show." He stated as an explanation and left my room while I sighed.

After getting ready, I walked downstairs to see Mom and Dad already in their places and I so I knocked on Bhai's door on the way to which he immediately opened the door. We both walked downstairs and took our places in the dining area.

"Did you talk to the client?" Dad asked looking at me.

"Yeah! He is ready to listen to our deal." I replied, taking the bread slice.

"Are you ready with the deal to show the client?" he asked, turning towards Bhai and all he got was a nod.

"Tell him to be proper at the meeting and get this client somehow." Dad said looking at me.

"Dad! He is best." I assured him, but he just shook his head and continued to have his breakfast.

"It's a good thing you woke up early. We need to go shopping today." Mom suddenly said making me frown.

"Mom! I can't come today and what is the need?" I asked her frowning.

She looked at me like I said some very bad joke, but she shook her head in the next minute in disappointment.

"That's why I asked you to attend the kitty parties with me. Anyway, we need to upgrade ourselves with the fashion developments. And you are really good at telling the proper ones that would suit me." She pointed out smiling.

"Mom! I am actually going out today. And I don't know how long will it take for the shopping." I said with a smile.

"Date?" she asked, smiling and there was a complete silence around us with Dad looking at me.

"Anyone we know?" he asked frowning.

"You know him too well, Dad." Bhai finally entered the conversation.

"Really? Who is that?" he asked with a relieved expression.

"Me!" when Bhai uttered that I couldn't help but laugh at Dad's expression.

"Ansh!" Dad warned, but Bhai just gave him an innocent expression.

"You don't know me well, Dad?" he asked with wide eyes and I wish he would stop that because I felt like laughing out loud seeing his drama.