Chapter 11

*Anusha Pov*

"This one?" I asked showing him another suit but he shook his head making me groan.

"I shouldn't have asked your opinion at all." I mumbled, looking at all my suits which he didn't accept.

"I like you more in a Saree." His words reached me and I immediately turned to stare at him.

"I told you that I am not that comfortable in them as I literally never wore them before. And if I wear them to work, then I will be concentrating on my Saree than the work that I have to do. I even stopped wearing at home also but you didn't say anything." I mumbled frowning.

"I said that I like you, but I didn't say you have to. Now, just choose a color in which you feel comfortable." He said walking near to me and I smiled shaking my head.

"Get ready! I will drop you." He added, but I frowned at his words.

"Satvik! I need to go half an hour after you leave from here." I pointed out.

"I will wait until then and we will leave." He said shrugging.

"No! They are already upset with my job and it is better if we don't give them something to say anything." I mumbled and he frowned staring at me.

"They are my fam... our family, Sha. They will not say anything." He assured me, but I shook my head to which he sighed nodding.

"Okay! All the best!" he said, giving a good luck kiss before walking out of the room while I smiled to myself before started getting ready.

The smile stayed there on my lips feeling the excitement of starting a new job and it dimmed a little, but I made sure for it to stay even after looking at Aunty who is completely against this.

While Manvi seemed to be confused and lost, but wished me before I was leaving. After some time I finally reached the company and stood before it feeling butterflies and many more things running in my stomach.

This is it, Anusha. You are starting something new and at a new place and it will take time, but you are going to do it with complete hard work.

With that small pep talk, I walked into the company building and met the manager who immediately walked me to the conference room saying the CEO will be meeting me and during the while I can sign the contract papers.

"Thank you!" I said, nodding at him and he walked out of the room.

I took out my pen and glanced at the papers with a smile, but suddenly it felt wrong and I shook my head moving my pen towards the dotted line.

Feeling the shiver, I took out a small piece of paper from the table and wrote my name before adding Satvik to it. For a few minutes I stared at that and shook my head, knowing well I am wasting time.

However, before I can sign the doors opened and turned to greet the CEO standing up only to stumble looking at the person before me.

"How are you, Anusha?" he asked, smirking and walked completely into the room and moved towards the main chair.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him frowning.

"Meet the CEO!" he replied, gesturing himself.

"But... but it was some Rajesh..." I trailed off feeling sick looking at the person.

"It was but then you applied for a job here and hence the change." He said shrugging and I stared at my hands to see them shivering feeling the coldness surrounding me.

"Why?" I asked, dreading the answer.

"Didn't I tell you that we both are going to be a pair?" he asked and I immediately glanced up to stare at him.