15

Beca was on top of Chloe in the hospital bed, kissing the ginger's neck.  Suddenly, she pulled away.

"What's wrong?" Chloe asked.

"Is there anything I can't do. You know, because of your head." Beca asked.

"I don't think so." Chloe said.

"If something is bothering you, please tell me." Beca said.

"Of course I'll tell you." Chloe smiled up at her girlfriend.

- - -

"What do you think they're doing right now?" Paige asked. The two were sitting up in bed, Kelly reading a magazine and Paige staring off into space.

"I don't want to think about it, Paige." Kelly said.

"Do you want to have sex or not?" Paige asked out of the blue.

"What?!" Kelly put down her magazine.

"Why haven't we had sex in so long?" Paige asked. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"No, Paige." Kelly said. "There's nothing wrong with you. It's just, we haven't had much time."

"We have time right now." Paige said. "But we're not going at it like wild animals."

"We're not?" Kelly said before rolling on top of Paige and kissing her neck.

"I love you, Monkey." Paige said.

"I love you too." Kelly replied.

- - -

"Miss Chloe I have some-woah!" A nurse walked into the room and was shocked by what she saw.

"Oh my god!" Beca rolled off of Chloe and covered herself with blankets.

"I'm so sorry, girls." The nurse said.

Chloe's face was pure panic as she stared at the intruder.

"I'll give you two some privacy." The nurse said before leaving.

"What just happened?" Beca asked.

"I-I don't know." Chloe was at a loss of words.

"Well that really ruined the mood." Beca laughed. "You still want to keep going?"

"Uh." Chloe was still staring at the door.

"I'll take that a a no." Beca said and gently kissed the side of Chloe's head. "I love you so much."

This snapped Chloe out of her embarrassed trance and she looked at Beca, whose eyes showed nothing but admiration. "I love you too."

- - -

"Kel." Paige said in the middle of the night. "Kel."

"Yeah Paige." Kelly groaned.

"What if we fostered a child?" Paige said.

"What?" Kelly asked, turning on the light.

"What if we fostered a child?" Paige repeated. "We're young, financially stable and have a teenage daughter who could help out. It'd be perfect."

"What made you have this idea?" Kelly asked, slightly amused.

"I just had a dream we had three little kids running around and Chloe was trying to get them to bed. It was so cute." Paige sighed.

"I'll think about it, Babe." Kelly said. It was a pretty genius idea.

She kissed her wife's forehead before turning off the light and going back to sleep.

- - -

"Mom!" A little girl came running up to Chloe. "Mom! Where's Momma?"

Chloe looked around. She was in a house she'd never seen before. A woman came around the corner, she appeared to be Beca, but older.

"I'm right here, Bella." Beca said and scooped up the child. "What's wrong honey?"

"I can't find my other shoe." Bella said.

"Well, lets go look for it." Beca said softly to the child.

Chloe opened her eyes and saw Beca, teenage Beca, asleep next to her. It was a dream. That dream could be her life with Beca. If everything worked out, of course.

- - -

As expected, Chloe was released from the hospital the next day and went home with Kelly and Paige. She was thrilled to be in her own bed.

"Chloe, Honey, can we talk to you for a sec." Kelly and Paige said from their daughter's doorway.

"Sure, come on in." Chloe said, sensing her mothers' anxiety. "Is this about Beca?"

"No, Sweetie, we love Beca." Kelly said. "This is about our family."

"Are you guys splitting up?!" Chloe asked.

"No!" Paige said. "No no no no no no!"

"Sorry." Chloe said.

"We were thinking about fostering a child." Kelly said. "Would that be something you would be okay with?"

"Yes!" Chloe said in excitement. "That'd be so cool!"

Kelly and Paige looked at each and smiled.