-Two-

"Bloom this new is very powerful as you know" Miss.F said to Bloom.
"Yes I know, but who is the new evil?" Bloom questioned.
"I have a fear it's my old friend from the company of light" Miss.F said.
"Who is your old friend?" Bloom asked.
"Shimmer, she was amazing, kind, and loved everyone, but one day she just changed and turned dark into Dimmer and I know what she's after" Miss.F said sad.
"What is it?" Bloom said.
"The six gems, the power sources of, Domino, Solaria, Melody, Zenith, Andros, and Lyphea" Miss.F said.
"What happens if she gets them?" Bloom gulped.
"The planet will go into a cold bitter winter unless the power is restored" Miss.F said.
"Oh my god, but how do we stop her?" Bloom asked.
"I have a feeling that the gods above gave you this transformation on purpose because it's connected to kingdom" Miss.F said.
"It's really powerful because I can feel Dominos power running through me" Bloom said.
"Yes and this power is Butterflix, no fairy has every had that form since the ancient witches were young" Miss.F said.
"Oh wow" Bloom said.
"You should go back to your friends now Bloom and thank you for stoping by" Miss.F said standing.
Bloom nodded and left.
Miss.F went to her bookshelf when she heard..
"Well I hope your happy to see me Lily"
Miss.F turned around to see Dimmer in her chair and the Trix next to her.
"Dimmer get out now!"Miss.F
"Why?"Dimmer laughed and shot a spell to Miss.F.
She gasped at it and jumped out of the way and fell.
Dimmer laughed.
"Now Lily it's-" Dimmer was when..
"Leave her alone!" Yelled the Winx.
"Lets transform!"
"Winx sirenix!
"Bloom Butterflix!"
"What do you want?" Aisha yelled.
"Who are you and how did the Trix escape?" Stella shouted.
"I helped and I'm Dimmer an old friend of Lily's or Miss.F now" Dimmer laughed.
"Winx..don't fight her....Sirenix is to weak for fighting her..." Miss.F said.
Bloom nodded "Winx stop the Trix I'll handle Dimmer!" Bloom said.
"Really? Wow you must really powerful" Dimmer laughed and shot a spell.
Bloom gasped, "Flaming Fire!" Bloom yelled at Dimmer.
Dimmer was laughing, but when Bloom started winning.
"No!" Dimmer yelled and put more magic into her spell.
Bloom gasped and was ready to get hit with her spell, but someone blocked it..
"Stella!!" Bloom screamed
A shinning light came from Stella's chest and...

"No!" Dimmer yelled and Stella rose and had a beautiful dress on and pink wings.
"Stella you have gotten butterflix!" Musa smiled.
"Yes lets converge Stella!" Bloom said.
"Lets do it Bloom!" Stella said flying down.
"Light of Solaria!"
"Dragon of Domino!"
"Light of the Dragon Flame!" Bloom and Stella yelled blasting Dimmer and the Trix out.
"Good job Stella you've gotten Butterflix because you saved Bloom without even thinking" Miss.F said.
"Is your name Lily?" Tecna asked.
"Yes Dimmer and me go way back, she hates me now" Miss.F said.
"Winx listen, all of you must get Butterflix to protect your kingdoms gems and to defeat Dimmer" Miss.F said.
"Yes Miss.F, is there anything about Dimmer in the magic archive?" Aisha asked.
"I don't know, I haven't seen her so evil, but she did always hate Blooms parents" Miss.F said.
Bloom gasped "My parents she'll be after them!" Bloom said almost in tears but Flora was hugging her.
"Yes I fear she always have because I think she was jealous of the role in the company of light" Miss.F said.
"My parents are in danger" Bloom said.
"Yes I know" Miss.F said.
"Girls go back to room I'll think of something" Miss.F said.
The Winx went out of fairy form and walked to their room.
Miss.F sighed until she heard...
"Well I hope you have the Winx with you know, oh wait you don't, Icy!" Dimmer said.
Miss.F gasped as Icy froze her feet to the ground.
"Now lets go back to the stone ages, right Lily?" Dimmer laughed.
"Dark Stone!" Dimmer yelled and stoned Miss.F solid.
"Haha!" Darcy laughed.
"Stormy take it away!" Icy laughed.
"My pleasure!" Stormy laughed.
"Blast of lighting!" Stormy yelled.
Miss.F was stoned and shattered.
"Aw poor Lily bye bye" Dimmer laughed and left with the Trix.

How will the Winx help Miss.F and what will they do.when they need her most....