Meiko Shiraki x Male Reader Lemon

(Y/N): your name
(F/N): first name
(L/N): last name
{___}: characters thoughts

A/N: Meiko won the vote but dont worry Vivi and Rias will get their story

3rd Person POV:

Mari, Meiko, and Hana sat inside of the USC office, waiting for the president to speak. "As you know there is a new student arriving in a week, and as you know it is a boy. You both know how reckless and crazy they can be, so we have to get rid of him before he does something like those 5 prisoners. We'll need to find a way to put him in jail with the others and add him to plan DTO." Mari paced back and forth, thinking of ways to put the studdnt arriving in jail, when Hana spoke up. "Whats this new students name President?" "Thank you Hana, I almost forgot to tell you. His name is (F/N) (F/N), we don't have much on him but I know a perv when I see one." Meiko looked shocked as she heard the words come out of Mari's mouth, she quickly noticed and asked "Meiko, is everything ok?" "Umm P-President I know this boy." "You do? What information do you have on him?" She responded with an excited voice. "Well... he's not like those other boys. He doesn't deserve to be put in prison with those monsters." "I'm sorry Meiko, but it must be done to protect the school." {I can't let them do this to (Y/N), he's done way too much for me to do this to him.} Meiko sat in her chair, and didn't say a word for the rest of the meeting.

Timeskip to next week
(Y/N) POV:

{Man why did my mom have to send me to an all girls school, it's gonna be weird being one of the only guys.} I walk into the front door of Hachimitsu Private School, as soon as I do im met with glares as sharp as knives. "Look at him I bet he's a pervert like those other 5." I hear one girl say. I ignore them, and make my way to the student council room. {I hope all the girls dont assume I'm a pervert.} I knock on the door 3 times, and wait for an answer. A few minutes later a girl with black hair answers the door, and looks at me with a smile. "Hi you're (Y/N) right? Come on in" {Wow maybe shes different from those other girls.} I walk into the room, and she shuts the door behind me. "Sit. Now." She said in a cold voice as she sat down in her seat. I did what I was told and took a seat. {Did her whole mood just change all of a sudden? Maybe she is like the others.} "My name is Mari Kurihara, President of student council, and you don't belong here." {Nope she's worse.} "What do you mean I dont belong here? I paid my way just like everyone else." "No I mean you're a boy, you'll just make trouble, and peek at the girls. Anyway here." She handed me a paper with a number. "This is your room number, I will be monitoring you to make sure you're not doing anything you're not supposed to. Now out of my office now." I flipped her off, then made my way to my dorm. When I was walking down the hall, a hand came out and pulled me into a room.

I pushed them off "Hey what the hell is the big ide-" I turned around and instantly recognized the girl with grey hair, and brown eyes. "M-Meiko? I thought I-I'd never see you again. Whats g-going on?" I started to blush, and stutter. "Listen to me carefully (Y/N), the Student Council is going to try to kick you out." "Is it because I'm a boy?" She nodded. "(Sigh) I know s-she just talked to me a second a-ago." "(Y/N, are you ok? You have a stutter." "Y-yeah I'm fine. J-Just what can I do to get o-out of this?" "Look what ever happens, I'll help you out just like you helped me back then." She blushed and tried to hide her face.

Flashback 3rd Person POV:

Meiko was being picked on by a group of girls. "Look at those milk tits!" One said as she squeezed them. "Yeah I bet theres a lot of milk in there!" Another one said. (Y/N) saw this, and ran over to help. "Hey stop picking on Meiko! Shes beautiful! Prettier than all of you cows!" All the girls left angry. From that point on Meiko, and (Y/N) spent every second they could together. Until (Y/N) had to move because of his fathers job.

Flashback end (Y/N) POV:

"M-Meiko, thank you. I c-can't believe I got to see y-you again. And I never got a chance to say...." "Say what (Y/N)?" "M-Meiko, I'm in love with you, and I always have been!" I blushed and looked away from her, I was afraid of rejection. She grabbed my chin with her hand, and turned me back toward her. Meiko looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and kissed me. I melted into the kiss. She begged for her tongue to enter my mouth, and I let it. It became a fight for dominance, which eventually came to an end because we ran out of breath. We both pulled away, leaving a strand of saliva coming from our mouths. "I love you (Y/N)." "I love you too Meiko.

Timeskip 3rd Person POV:

Meiko and (Y/N) had been dating in secret for a while, and no one had found out. But the USC was still suspicious of (Y/N). Meiko ran down the hall, searching every room she could find, looking for (Y/N). Eventually she found him in the lunchroom, eating breakfast. She was panting, and sweating from running so much. "(Y/N), the USC wants to interrogate you!" "What? Why?" "Because they still think you're a pervert." "Oh well it can't be that bad right?" He looked at her with a grin. "Actually, I do the interrogations." She said as she blushed and looked away. "What!?" He looked at her in disbelief. "Look nothing bad will happen, I told you I'd help you. Also you'll get a nice treat out of it." She said with a wink as she walked away fron the table.

Timeskip (Y/N) POV:

{Ok Meiko promised me everything would be fine. Its the end of the day, maybe nothing bad will happen} I was about to walk home when I was knocked out.

I woke up laying on a table, on my back. My face was covered. I tried to get up but my arms, and legs, were bound. My arms stretched across the table, and my legs were tied spread apart. I was totally immobile. "So you're finally awake." "Mari? What the hell are you doing?" "You don't have to right to speak to the president!" I felt something leather slap my leg. {Is that Meiko? Shes completely different.} My mask came off, and I looked up at 3 faces. One was Mari, Another was Meiko, and the third I assume was Hana. Meiko was wearing a skin tight, black leather outfit. {Oh god when has she ever worn that!? I can't let them see me get hard, if I do I'm dead!} "Let's start the interogation. Come on Hana. Mari, and Hana left the room, leaving me alone with Meiko. "W-what are you gonna do to m-me?" She got onto the table, and stood right above mt face. I noticed there was a slit in the skin tight suit, right where her pussy was. "Start licking!" She said as she sat down onto my face. At first I couldn't breathe, but she ajusted and allowed me to. I felt myself start to harden, and couldn't hold myself from her anymore. I started to eat Meiko out. Spelling out my name, and teased her clit. I could feel her shudder every time I got close so I moved away from it every time. I saw her look down at my pants, she looked wide eyed, and filled with lust. "Aw fuck it!" She got up off of me, and went to the end of the table. I saw how bad she wanted it, and she knew how bad I wanted it. She pulled down my pants, her eyes went wide. "I didn't know you were so... big!" She wraped her tits around my manhood, then she started to suck on it as well. She started to give me a titjob. I held back my moans, as she started to bob faster, and faster. "M-Meiko I'm close..." She didn't stop, she picked up the pace, and looked me in the eyes. "M-Meiko!" I screamed her name, as I came in her mouth. She couldn't hold it all in, so it started to trickle down her chin, and onto her breast. "I need your cock! Now!" I could feel myself start to get hard again. She got up, and slamed onto my dick. She started slow, I could see blood, and her face as she winced in pain. "Meiko are you ok?" "I'm fine I just have to ajust." She started to pick up the pace. She startrd to moan loudly, then she got up and switched holes. "(Y/N), I'm close..." "M-Me too." I felt my load start to build up "Meiko here it comes!" "Paint my insides with your cum!" I emptied my load in her ass, as I felt her start to cum. "Not a bad interrogation." I said as I panted. "She didn't respond, she was still having an orgasm.

3rd person POV:

In the surveillance room Mari, and Hana had been masturbating to the whole thing.

A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter