Vivi Nefeltari X Male Reader

A/N
It's been awhile since I wrote. I kinda took some time off, due to school having a break, and I hurt my foot.

(Y/N) POV

Vivi stood in front of me with a devious smile on her face. She wrapped her arms around my neck, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I was confused to say the least, but grabbed her waist, and pulled her closer. I could've kissed her forever. Those soft eyes, and supple lips are better than any one piece. But the need for air was stronger, so we pulled away. We glared deep into each others eyes. I could see the way she was looking at me with hungry eyes. She started to bite her lip, as she looked down at how hard I was.  "Since you're my second in command, I can't let you sail the sea in discomfort.~" She got down onto her knees, unbuckled my pants, and pulled them down revealing my member. Her eyes went wide, as she put a hand around it. Her hand was so soft, I could've died there, and been happy. Vivi started to engulf my cock. She started at the head, swirling her tongue around the tip. She started to work her way down my shaft, pushing her way down. She pulled off of my dick with a loud pop. "Push me further down." She started to suck again. I put my hand behind her head, and pushed her further down until her nose touched my pelvis. She looked up at me with those teary dark eyes. I could tell I was close to cumming. Hey can I cum down your throat?" She nodded, with my cock still inside her soft, warm mouth. I felt spurt, after spurt fly into Vivi's throat. She backed off, and started to lick the head of my cock, getting every drop of cum. She smiled at me. "Ready to set sail?" "Yes Captain."

A/N
That was short but sweet. There may or may not be another lemon for Vivi depending on what you guys want. But Happy holidays, I'm doing 2 lemons in a row. The next one will be toph. There may be some foot fetish kinks in there. Tell me which nation (Y/N) should be from.