Vivi Nelfeltari X Male Reader

(Y/N): your name
{___}: characters thoughts

A/N: I'm finally happy to see more request coming for this story, I need to update it more. My bad😅

(Y/N POV:

I was on my small ship, sailing where ever it would take me. Due to the fact I couldn't swim, I was praying my ship didn't sink. I used to know how to swim, but ever since I ate the Sakusei o sakusei suru (create create) fruit I wasn't able to swim anymore. I spotted a island, and created some oars to row there. I landed on a sandy beach, and started towards town. I walkdd over to a mercahnt stand "Excuse me sir, can you please tell me what island this is?" The old man closed his eyes, and smiled. "Why yes I can young man, you're in Albasta." I looked at him with a confused face. "Albasta? I've never heard of it." He looked shocked, and was about to say something when a woman wearing a cloak, was riding a giant duck, being chased by 5 soldiers. "Hey come back here!" "Princess!" One if them said as they all stopped to rest. The womans hood came down, and it revealed a woman with blue hair {Princess? I better help her out.} I immediately followed the trail of tracks, and duck feathers.

It led me to a cave, so I walked in. The blue haired princess turned around, suprised. "Who are you and how did you find me?" She looked sad. "My name is (Y/N), I just wanted to see if you were ok. I noticed those guys following you, they said you were a princess?" She looked angry "yeah those were the royal gaurds, they always try to drag me back to the kindom, but I always run away." "Why dont you like being in the palace?" I asked as I sat on the ground. "Because I like to explore, and adventure." She sat down in front of me. "I wanna be a pirate again. I want to see my friends" She looked towards the ground. I started to chuckle, and she looked up confused. "A princess who wants to be a pirate, never thought I'd see the day." I started to pace around the cave. "You know I've always wanted to be a pirate, and who are these friends you speak of?" "The Straw Hats." I looked at her in disbelief. "You're friends with the straw hats!?" She nodded, and smiled. "Listen, like I said I've always wanted to be a pirate, but I didn't want to start alone. Maybe we could oh I don't know start one together?" She got up off the ground and hugged me. "Really!? That would be great!" "Ok good you're down. What I need you to do is go back to the palace, and pack your bags. Then meet me on the dock." She nodded her head. I walked out of the cave, preparing for our journey.

Timeskip

I was on the docks, when the blue haired girl, and her duck were running my way. Again being chased by the guards. I picked up the anchor, as she hopped on the ship. "So now what, Captain?" She looked at me suprised. "M-Me? The Captain?" "Yeah why not? I mean it was you who wanted to do this." "Well I have to thank you in some way." She started to walk my way with her hips swaying.

A/N: Like I said Vivi will get a lemon, just wait