Part 1

Looking over yonder at the vast forest below next to her grandma young Noriko looked over at the elder woman with a question in she had in mind for awhile. “Grandma?” Noriko started waiting for a response from her elder family member. “Yes my dear Noriko?” Chihiro answered now looking at her grandchild. “Can you tell me about the time you went to the spirit world again?” her grandchild asked with such politeness. “Of course Noriko.” Chihiro said with a smile.”You love that story allot don’t you?” The grandmother said with a light giggle. “Yeah it is grandma it never gets old for me I love that tale so so much I can’t get enough of it.” Noriko said with pure glee giving a closed eye smile.

*Timeskip to night time*

When the day was over and Noriko was getting ready for the night and to listen to her all time favorite story from her grandmother before bed. “Noriko child it’s time for bed!” her grandma Chihiro shouted out to her. “Kay grandma I’m coming!” Noriko shouted back letting her grandma know she’s almost done getting ready for bed. When Noriko reached her bedroom she already saw her grandmother Chihiro already to tell her favorite story of all time. “You ready my child?” the elder woman asked her grandchild. “Well yeah I am I love this story so much I can’t really get enough of it.” the grandchild told the elder Chihiro. Giggling the grandmother started to tell her grandchild the story of her adventure in the spirit world and all the events that took place while she was there. “Wow grandma I hope I go to the spirit world and meet them someday.” Noriko said with a yawn. “I’m sure you’ll meet them sometime soon my dear but for now get some rest we have a big day tomorrow.” Chihiro said giving her grandchild a kiss on the forehead. “Kay night grandma.” Noriko said softly drifting off to sleep. “Night dear Noriko.” the elder woman says quietly walking out of the room and into her own going to sleep herself.

In Noriko’s room she was dreaming of a wide plain landscape with a vast crystal blue river flowing and seeing lots a small to large fish swimming around. “Wow!” she said amazed at the sight not really believing her own eyes. “I’ve never seen this before it’s so beautiful.” Noriko said in astonishment looking around the wide area, looking around Noriko spotted something huge, long, silver and bright teal greenish flying over the large body of water. “Huh? What is that?” she questioned watching the creature fly away.

The next morning Noriko was the first one wake and started to get ready for today then went onto the kitchen to make breakfast for her and grandmother Chihiro. Chihiro walked out of her bedroom from the delightful smell of Noriko’s cooking and sat down in her seat in the dining on the table, than her granddaughter walked in with two full plates of delicious well cooked breakfast. “Here you go granny nice and fresh for you to eat.” Noriko said smiling. “Thank you sweetheart.” Chihiro smiled at her taking her plate and did a little prayer before eating. While eating Noriko started to wonder about her dream last night that she had. “Granny?” she asked her grandmother.”Yes dear” Chihiro answered. “I had a weird yet amazing dream last night.” said Noriko. “Is that so?” Chihiro wondered. “Mind telling me what was it about?” she asked her granddaughter. “Of course granny I’b love to.” her grandchild said with a smile telling her all about her dream and the dragon that was flying over the wide river in such perfect detail. “Oh my. My dear you dreamt about KoHaku.” Chihiro spoke in surprise. “Kohaku? You mean the dragon river god boy from your adventure story?” Noriko asked with wide eyes. “Yes that pacific one from my story.” the elder woman said to her grandchild. “WOW!!” Noriko shouted amazed of what her grandma told her. “Tha-That’s amazing! I can’t believe it.” She said in full on excitement and joy. “I saw KoHaku in my dream I saw the KoHaku river spirit in my dream!!” Noriko’s gran laughs at her over excited grandchild over about Chihiro’s old childhood friend from the spirit world from her adventure when she was a kid.