Part 3

Noriko then looked at KoHaku showing all the worry she held in her eyes frowning and lightly placing a gentle hand onto KoHaku’s light teal green main. “I’m very sorry about what happened to you KoHaku.” Noriko said voice full of sorrow and pain seeing his condition. Suddenly the world around them started to fade away slowly turning into darkness. “What’s going on?” she questioned looking back at where KoHaku used to be. “KoHaku!?” eyes wide how looking for any sign of the river dragon spirit but was only swallowed in nothing but darkness. Shooting up from her sleep Noriko realized that she fell asleep outside on the grass and that the whole event was a dream, yet Noriko had a terrible feeling that something isn’t right and that KoHaku might be in real danger she couldn’t ignore that feeling at all, so she got up and went back inside to tell her grandma Chihiro about the dream she had about the river dragon.

After Noriko told her grandma what happened in the dream Chihiro was in shock about it and started to ponder about the dream of KoHaku in her grandchild’s mind. “I think you should go to the spirit world than and find KoHaku if he really is in danger as you said he looked to be in your dream Noriko.” Chihiro stated to Noriko. “What!? But I can’t leave you here alone grandma what if something bad happens to you here while I’m in the spirit world?” Noriko said in shock and refusing to leave her beloved grandmother alone in the house if she went to the spirit realm. “Noriko I’ll be fine I can take care of myself, besides you have to go KoHaku might really need your help out there in the spirit world.” her grandmother convinced as she did make a point about the river spirit needing help if he really was badly harmed in the spirit world he wouldn’t be able to defend himself, sighing Noriko gave in. “Alright I’ll go only if you come with me please?” she asked her grandma. “Yes I’ll go with you but the rest of the journey you’ll have to do alone and help from some spirits you’ll befriend there.” Chihiro said with a smile to Noriko who’s smiling back giving her grandmother a hug. “I’m gonna start packing than grandma.” she told her grandma heading straight to her room packing up clothes and some other supplies for her quest, walking out of her room Noriko had on more appropriate clothes for her quest (Up at the top). “I’m ready grandma Chihiro!” Noriko shouts out to her grandma letting her know that she’s ready to begin her journey. “Oh Noriko I’m gonna miss you while you're gone.” said her grandma giving her a big hug. “I’ll miss you too grandma.” she said hugging Chihiro back tightly before they both headed off towards the entryway to the spirit world where Noriko’s quest to find the dragon KoHaku begins.