The First Day Of My Job = The First Chapter Of One Amazing Love Story

It was Matteo's first day today. He never thought he would work anywhere but he had no choice. He had to get money somewhere. His father cut him off so he was on his own. He didn't like this but if he wanted to follow his dream and not the one of his father's, he had no choice. At least he got his best friend's support and that's all he needs right now.

He was working in a place called the Jam & Roller, he had been there a few times. But he went there to skate on the skating rink they had. He had asked one of the co-workers there to ask if there was a job application open and he was in luck. They were desperate to find a new employee.

He arrived in the cafeteria just in time. He had to meet the boss at the bar. He was looking around to see where this person was but he couldn't find the one he was looking for. The only that was standing behind the counter was a tiny girl, who he thinks works there as well. She was taking a cupcake and ate it, in one bite. This girl can eat, he thought by himself.

He must have stared at her because she had this weird look on her face that showed him that she had no idea why he was staring at her.

She tried to act like nothing had happened: "Hello, my name is Luna." She reached her hand for him to shake it. He did.

"My name is Matteo." He simply answered.

"Matteo Balsano? Your name is Matteo Balsano?" she seemed to panic at this knowledge.

"Yes, I'm the new employee." He said with frowned eyebrows, he had no idea why she was in panic because of this."

"Hello, I'm your boss and you're the new employee who just saw me shove an entire cupcake into my mouth." Was the thing she said.

Matteo was honestly surprised by this news, he never could have guessed that she would be his boss. She seemed so young to be a manager of a skating rink. He couldn't help but stare at her again. She frowned her eyebrows. She was confused by his looks. "I'm sorry, it's just I never expected my boss to be this young. No offense, of course." He quickly said, he didn't want to look bad on his first day.

"None taken. I get that a lot." She said with a smile on her face. "But when the previous manager left, she left me in charge because she could trust me completely.

"Oh, okay, then." Was the only he could say.

"Okay, can you start at the counter today?" she asked after a few seconds of silence. "I'll show you the ropes."

With that, he put his stuff in a locker in the locker room and went behind the counter to learn his first lessons in taking orders and bringing them to the customers.

"We'll start with the easiest. I'll go easy on you today because it's your first day. But after that, I'll treat you like the rest of my employees."

"I can't wait." He teased her. "I mean, I wouldn't want you to treat me like someone special." He didn't expect this to happen but he was flirting with his boss. But she is really cute, he tried to justify.

"Sure, Matteo Balsano. I bet you would like that, don't you?" she teased him with a smile.

They were both laughing for the rest of the day, they teased each other as well and Matteo suddenly felt like this job isn't going to be bad as he imagined it to be.