Sotam

Tam walked down the thin corridor, thinking. Thinking, thinking about Sophie. He wasn't quite certain, but he believed he...loved her. He blushed at the thought.  He was surprised to say the least; he knew Fitz and Keefe were fighting over Sophie, while she remained utterly oblivious. Tam didn't really want to be yet another person fighting over Sophie. He wanted her to be happy, but he didn't know if he could be happy without her. Tam had not yet confided in his twin sister, as he knew she, Biana, and Sophie were good friends. He had decided it was too risky. 

Tam supposed he would eventually tell her, but, he was quite frankly, terrified. Terrified of rejection, of heartbreak, of loss of even their friendship. He was certain Biana already suspected,  but he did not want to confront her, lest he be wrong. 

Tam stopped. He had reached the end of the corridor, and there were two doors. One Jade green, one Amethyst purple. Tam was confronted for a moment, and then reached for the green door. He opened it, and was enveloped in a blinding light. He shielded his eyes, and when he opened them, there was a figure standing in the light. Tam was unsure of who it was, as the light was behind them. And then, the light died. Standing in front of him, was Sophie. She was standing in a green dress, the same green as the door. She reached out a hand, and touched his face. Her hand was soft, and she held his cheek for a moment, before, turning away. Tam cried out to her; and she turned. He was suddenly enveloped in a strength, one he had never felt. She smiled,  a small smile gracing her face. The strength that had once been with him, suddenly left. Tam asked her to stay, and she smiled again. "Of course."