🏆 100 and 20K 🏆

I want to thank you all for supporting my fanchant, following, and the reads. On the 26 of October, I reached to 100 followers and this fanchant has 20k reads. We, ARMY, have so much love towards BTS and want to support them every step.

So, as a gift I'll do BTS related question and 5 facts about myself.  Here we go!

  Here we go!

1. When I first got into BTS, I was into Jungkook. I was watching the dance practice of Dope and in my head I was like Oh my, the guy with brown hair in the center is really cute.

2. My current bias is Jimin.

3. Out of all the Bangtan Bomb I watched, my favorite is during Jungkook's birthday when him and Jimin did Adult Ceremony. Even I learn their version 😂

4. So many that I can't choose. The only that touch my heart the most is either Butterfly or Hold Me Tight. If we're counting solos, then Jin Awake.

5. My bias wrecker is my only hope J-Hope.

6. I usually don't dream about the members, so it really hard to tell. Sorry. (Gosh I'm boring)

7. My favorite MV probably has to be RUN

8.  My favorite choreography is DOPE.

9. I dance all of them, but for the most is I NEED U. (So much memories 😌)

10. I been an ARMY since 2015, so I only have almost 3 years with them.

11. My favorite album is Young Forever

12. Favorite album art will be will be The Most Beautiful Moments of Life PT. 1 & 2

13. Obvious, Hoseok

Facts:
🌸 I'm a self taught dancer
🌸 I have one brother and one sister meaning I'm the oldest
🌸 I'm 100% Mexican
🌸 I share the same birthday as SHINee's Key and Wanna One's Guanlin (September 23)
🌸 I'm 16

Thanks you for reading all of this through. If you guys wanna talk or fan girl with each other, I'm here for here 😄. Credit goes to the rightful owner.

Annyeong!