*100K Q&A*

1. Why do you like BTS? (@Spring_Day17)

I would say my top reason is their way of music and how they speak. Like reading the lyrics really touch you or it has a certain feel to it. There were some songs that really touch me up to the point where I cry. For example, Magic Shop is a song that made me cry knowing that it's a song for the fans and I thank Kookie for producing this amazing song.

2. What languages can you speak? (@JungshookMochimin)

I can only speak 2 which is English and Spanish. I know some what of Korean, but wouldn't say a language I can speak.

3. How long have you been a K-pop fan? (@JungshookMochimin)

Around the middle of June, I will have 7 years.

4. Who is your favorite BTS member? What is the reason? (@matchakey)

My bias list has always change but when I first discovered BTS, I had my eyes on Jimin. He is really talented and handsome. He always try his best in everything, including for the fans. There are times when I see a certain dance moves he does, I want to imidate it. But since I didn't learn modern dance nor am I really good at it, I just like to see it from him.

5. What is something you can not live without? (@Jojo181920)

Usually everyone has the common answer like phone or wi-fi, but for me I would say my notebook. Weird answers huh? I have a certain notebook where I share my thoughts and write little story of kpop stars or how I would change a plot if I was in a certain k-drama. One time I lost it and I was crazy looking for it. I can't really say it's a dairy because it's not, but more like my wild imagination.

6. Where do you get the fanchant? From Daum or Naver? (@HIS1994DNA)

Neither. I get the fanchant from YT. If it's a new song, I would wait till their comeback show and do it by ear. Also, the lyrics are from ColorCodedLyrics.

7. @gianalator asked how to read romanization.

Before I learn Korean, I wanted to learn BTS's I Need U (note that I'm not a singer) so what I did is I wrote the romanization lyrics by verse and read it. I divided it by syllables and try pronouncing the words. Then after studying the lyrics, I would "sing" it. If there's a part I mess up. I would analyze it again and do it over a couple of times.

Now after learning Korean, instead of writing romanization I used Hangul. I would do the same, but with Hangul letters. If there's a word I can't pronounced, I would write above the romanization. Not all of it, but some. That way I can get better at reading Korean. Remember that "notebook" I was taking about. Well, half of the pages are fill with K-pop songs I really like.

This can be a recommendation for everyone if you'll like to try. It really help me a lot and note my mistake.

These are some questions I got and took this time to answer them. Hopefully later on, I can do something different. There is so much I would like try to do, but don't have much time to do it. Like, I want to write short stories that talks about the song. You get me? Like take a K-pop song and turn it into a story. I already have the ideas and all, but I just need to find the time to do it.

Alright this is the end, so thank you to those who read all the way through and has been supporting me with this Fanchant. I read how this fanchant has help a lot of you are I feel grateful for the help I can be. I will have more fanchants I will be working on, so stay tune for those.

Annyeong! ✌