*Story Time!*

Since this fanchant is receiving a lot of love, I would like to share with you about how I found out about BTS. It's kinda funny by the way.

It started in 2014 when BTS released their song "Danger". I was playing a random K-pop game on play store and it had games like guessing the singer, guessing the song, guess the mix song, etc. So I was playing the guess the song game. I was doing well, getting the song right until I came a certain song that I didn't like at all. And I mean AT ALL! I don't remember if it was the vocal or rap line, but simply didn't like it.

After a few try, I realised that this group is called BTS. I didn't care much about them because I didn't like their song. During that time, I was into VIXX, Sistar & EXO. One year later, the summer of 2015, I wanted to learn a new dance and I was deciding EXO's Call Me Baby, but wanted something different. While I was watching dance covers, I came across a lot of dancers covering BTS's I Need U. In my head I was like, "why is everyone covering this song? Is it really that good?" So I gave up.

I search up the song and began watching it. When I watch the video, I had tears in my eyes. I literly thought Jungkook was going to get hit by a car! Anyways, I really like the song so much. For me, this song has a special meaning to me because it was my first song that I discover and apart my first dance cover of BTS. It means so much that even my ringtone is "I Need U" instrumental. 😂

I started to search up other songs and I saw "Dope". You guys should have seen how I reacted. I got up from my bed and started dancing like a manic. I try to do the feet part, but fail miserable. 😂

Then after that, if I remember correctly, I saw "Danger". After seeing the whole video, there was a nagging feeling behind my head. "Have I heard this before? Why does the tune sound familiar?" Those are thing that I questioned. Suddenly, my mind thought back last year when I played the game. "How can you be so stupid? How can you not like this song?" I practically scolded myself. 😂

Since then I became a BTS stan. I would watch all their performance and Bangtan Bomb. I even did research of them. After of couple of months, my first comeback as an ARMY was "RUN". I saw their teasers and MV. I feel a little late to the party since they debut on 2013, but I'm glad to be part of it. As of today, I have 4 years with BTS. I know I have seniors out there who's been there since debut. If you're new to the fam, then I'm your senior and I'll take care of you well 😊. Remember to LOVE YOURSELF. I'm actually sad this era is over. Hopefully there's more songs that we can be able to reflect on ourselves and our youth.

So this is my story. Every time I remember this I end up laughing. Another thing, some of you know I can dance. I mentioned it a couple of times and here too. I'll show you a list of BTS's songs that I learn. I'll separate it into complete and part. There is no specific order.

Complete:

I Need U
Dope
Baepsae
DNA
Go Go
Mic Drop
Run
Fire
Save Me
Blood, Sweat & Tears
Fake Love

Chorus:

No More Dream
21 Century Girl
Boy in Luv
Danger
War of Hormone
Airplane pt.2
Anpanman
Idol

Please comment down how you discover BTS. I would like to hear your story.