Chapter Two

To get lost is to learn the way. ~ African proverb

                         ****
Did you vote on the last chapter? If you didn't kindly go back up and make me happy by tapping on that little star.Thanks.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
"Come here baby" Mayowa coaxed her,trying to put her on his legs. He had succeeded in bringing her to his one man room. It was heavily furnished with a plush walnut rug,sky blue wall with matching bedsheets and pillow. She looked around at the carelessly flung shirts,jeans,boxer shorts,books in the room. Typical boys room.Music (heaven by Banky W) played softly from the home theatre.

"Listen baby, I need to discuss something with you" Kiitan said to him in a serious tone.

"What is the matter?" He asked genuinely concerned

"Uhm,my money is being delayed and I need to buy a new dress for the Coker's party" she said nervously not sure of his answer. She had never wanted to be a burden to him lest he tried to know where her parents work.

Hmm women and money! You just have to learn to use them the way they use you Mayowa fummed inwardly "OK babe, how much is it?

" Ten thousand naira " she said

"Alright I'll give you when you're about to leave. For now let's concentrate on how to make me happy" he said with a wink

With that he laid her back on the bed.

He has made me happy,now its my turn.

She let him lay her without any from of restraint on her part. The light music took a larger part of her as she begins to take in his scent.

••••••••••••••••••••••

Flashback

She was leaving the library when someone bumped into her throwing her stationeries on the floor. She bent down to pick them prepared to give him a scolding of his life only to look up and see an handsome face staring back at her. He had picked up a pen she missed out

"I'm so sorry" he muttered to her. She suddenly felt mute. What happened to the scolding she was meant to given him?. Instead she found herself checking him out; he was wearing a blue and white striped shirt, pencil trousers and palm slippers that looked like they were customised.

They exchanged numbers and started hanging out on evenings. But one evening he had kissed her and told her she was beautiful. Mayowa had told her she was beautiful! One of the reputable guys on campus called her beautiful!. That means they were officially a couple now! Kiitan walked on air to her hostel that night. Finally she was getting to be "among"

♦♦♦♦♦
Vote⭐
Comment✊
Share
♠♠♠♠♠♠
Dedicated to RuthieEbun Oluwadamilolaoyewole D_Oyewole .Thanks a lot😘

Nigerian books to read.
Enitan hiishah__
Blackmail lexicon75