Chapter Five

Sorry for the late update.

        •••••

     Nabilah picked up her phone without the slightest idea of how to tell the caller off. It was Chief Babalola, the man she hung out with the previous Saturday. They were supposed to have another outing on Saturday and Nabilah knew not how to tell him she was uninterested in married men.

   "Hello sir" she said,trying to find her voice

"Hey babe,come on its Babs not sir. Anyway I just wanted to remind you about our next meeting. Shebi you're coming, let's meet at that bar not too far from your hostel. Abi (or)  what do u think?

*" Shebi you're coming"- you're coming right?

    " Uhm sir, I don't think I will be coming"

   "Why babe, its gonna be lots of fun. Trust me na"

    "Sir, God loves you. I'm very sure He wouldn't be happy to see you this way. If you have time maybe you can Learn the word of Go-"

    "Please shut up! How dare you?. Its not your fault,you should be thanking
your stars I even came down to your level"

"Actually sir,i..."

        He cut the call before she ended and she hoped that was going to be the last from him. How dare he say he came down to her level!. She knew most girls on her campus including Sophie and Michelle would waste no time with such an opportunity.

           The two girls were Igbo probably why they got along with each other so well, with the former studying linguistics and the latter, English. They were trending girls who usually wore the latest things in town and know the latest gist on campus. Kiitan and Nabilah sometimes teased them with the saying that "Igbos could do anything for money". Nabilah chuckled at the thought of that as she picked up one of her cloths to fold.

          Her mind went to her other roommate Kiitan, she  knew Kiitan also wanted to live the life that Sophie and Michelle did. Living off rich boyfriends, attending late night parties, ditching classes, hoeing around and having sugar daddies. Kiitan had mentioned that she was going to attend a party in the next two days so she went to fix her hair. Whose party was it, did she say the Coles'? Or the Cokers' or the Cadmus' ?.

    Nabilah couldnt care less, she had much on her plate!

•••••••••••••

      " Oh shit" Tunde Babalola, a man in his late forties muttered aloud.

      "What's the matter Babs? One of the potbellied men named  playing ludo asked.

     " Depoju, you won't believe she escaped " Chief Badmus said

     *Who escaped?" The third man who had been watching earlier asked with a mixture of fear and curiosity

     "The virgin, the one baba(herbalist) said I should bring on Saturday for my renewal. Today's Thursday, where am I supposed to find another virgin before Saturday?!" Cried Badmus

     "I've always told you to perfect your plans well, don't give these girls time to think over. If it was an ordinary girl then it's no problem,but getting a virgin is very difficult" said Depoju

    "I know but  I'm confused, I'll run mad if I don't 'renew  my money'. And you know this money ritual was your idea o" said Badmus

    "Relax, I've sent a text to my one of my boys, Segun. He will take care of it" said his friend,Depoju

     " I hope so" said chief Badmus as he exhaled.

>>>>>>
Comment
Vote
Share
Tag friends here to read
Kiitan and party coming up in next chapter
***"
Nigerian books to read
Estranged Freshpaul97
Rebellion Reed-ink