chapter 9

Unedited

"You can even leave and go, after all you are nuisance here any way." Eloise replied rolling her eye's.

Rachael clenched and unclenched her hands. Her heart is boiling like a dark spell with rage.

She briefly made eye contact with Markos who nodded to confirm what his trollop has said.

When Rachel got to her room, all the anger vanished as she was jumping on the bed with joy.

Rachel called Regina and she came to pick her up. They spent the rest of night catching up on things they've missed.

" Tomorrow when we go for the dress shopping I will be going to dye my hair to brown color." Rachel told Regina as they where watching the Duff.

" why change your hair color." Regina asked. Looking at Rachael from her position on the floor.

" Nothing really, just want a change of look. But it will be temporary the next morning when I bath all the dye will wash away." Rachael further explained adjusting her self on the couch.

" Alright let rock the party tomorrow then." Regina said squeezing Rachel's hands.

The following day they went for shopping Rachel got her self a red bridal satin ball gown with black glove's to match her black mask.

Regina got a peach plain chiffon ball gown also. Later they both went to the salon to have their body wax.

Regina was the first to finish so she removed her wig and hid in her bag. And pretended she went for a dye.

"Woah, the dye looks like your natural hair and it has made your hair a lot softer than the ginger one which is a little bit hard to tame." Regina said as she touched a so uncomfortable Rachael's hair.

" I guess they used a good dye on my hair. Let hurry and go home we don't have much time." Rachael immediately changed the topic.

" oh dear!! You are totally right we have less than 4hours to get ready. " Regina widened her eye's and smack her forehead as if she forgot something.

Forty two minutes later they are in Rachel's apartment because of the traffic.

They took a quick shower and Regina helped Rachael with her make up and hair.

Soon they are on their way to the mask ball.

When the girls entered the ball room all eyes where on them. Damn they looked hot and classy.
Rachael was a little nervous hoping she doesn't bump into someone she knew.

Regina was asked to dance so was Rachel but she politely declined it.

She went to stand afar but could still see and hear people. The night breeze was calling her in soft whispers.

It was luring her to the beautiful garden with a fountain in the middle just out side the back door.

It was romancing and caressing her soft tan skin. Rachael couldn't take the torture any more so she gave in to her edge's and went outside to breath in the fresh air and neatly trimmed lawns.

She was so lost in her thought's that she didn't see the tall muscular guy who has been watching her every move since morning approach her.

" What is a beautiful lady like you doing out here alone." Immediately the words left his mouth Rachael recognized the voice of the fellow who approached her.

The competition is coming to an end. And I really need your votes and comment's.