chapter 17

Unedited

Guys don't forget to vote and share your thoughts by commenting please.

" Wow! That was amazing." Markos said as he pecked Rachael on the fore head.

" Rachael will you be my girlfriend." Marko's asked her again as they standing in the dim room looking at each other.

A faint blush made it way to Rachael's neck, cheeks and tips of her eyes. She averted her gaze from him and turned it to the floor.

"I know it early and everything but please give us a chance. Don't deny what growing between us." Markos pleaded as he took her hands in his.

" I will do anything in my power to protect you from whom ever you are running from. And that reminds me, I have good news for you. Your uncle Richard is searching for you. He is really worried about you." Marko's felt her stiffen at the mention of her uncle's name.

"Wha-- wha-- what do you mean by he was looking for me."  Rachael asked fear prominent in her big beautiful eye's.

" What wrong? You look pale at the mention of your uncle's name. Tell me is something wrong, or wait don't tell me you are hiding from him." Markos pressed on.

Rachael tried to step away from Markos but he had a firm grip on her hand indicating he is not letting her go until she tells  him the truth.

"Please let me go Markos and yes I agree I will be your girlfriend." Rachael tried changing the topic.

But Marko's would not have any of that. He wants to know the truth if  not all some of the truth today.

" Don't worry, I know you will accept my proposal because when I asked you to be my girlfriend the way your eye's diluted showed me you harbour the same feeling's as I do." Marko's finished his speech daring her with his eyes to deny it.

"So don't change the topic and tell me the truth. Are you running away from your uncle?" Marko's questioned her again.

She was squirming under his gaze contemplating on whether she should tell him the truth or lie about it.

But Rachael been Rachael took the safer side, truth is like pregnancy no matter how long it takes it gonna pop out one way or the other.

" Yes I'm hiding away from my uncle for a reason and please don't ask me why I will tell you why when I  feel it the right time." Rachael said as she looked into his eyes.

His eyes are hooded, he could only nod his head like a kid as he watch Rachael's luscious lips and captivating gaze.

Rachael's train of thoughts are the same as that of Markos. She boldly took the first step by standing on the tips of her toes.

She looped her slender arms around his neck since he is taller than her to shorten his height to hers.

She then attached her hot lips to  his cold one's. Firework's and butter flies where exploding in her tummy.

Markos kissed her back harder and more faster. He couldn't take it any more so he began to rub his erection on her abdomen.

That earned a moan from Rachael. Markos took her to his bed and began to kiss her on the neck and collar bone.

He took off her shirt to only find her without a bra and her nipples pink and erected.

He took on bud inn and happily suck it like a baby. Rachael was a moaning mess encouraging him inn.

But all things must come to an end. They heard the wailing of baby Eva across the room.

Guys some few more chapters and I will be done with the book. Don't forget to vote, comment and share.
It means a lot to me.

Love you Rukky360