ch 5 | God of the Angels

A/N: I finished writing the story, I just need to update it :D I'm a bad author, sorry.

Hoseok, God of the Angels, watched the heavily gates close shut as he makes his way towards the golden gate. The sight of her hair bouncing upwards and her dress swirling like the clouds made him smile in warmth. The way she laughs and dart her eyes towards another direction to avoid any awkwardness was cute.

What a beauty.

Hoseok had fallen in love with the right one. The moment he spot her in the garden working her wings off only to cry most nights, he knew that she and only her would make his whole world a better place. If he could make her world enlightened, then she could too. It was that night that she and he met with one single touch towards the same flower; both locked eyes and became friends the day after that. Talking with Hoseok has never been a problem since he was an easier approach than the other gods. Some of his angels even found him attractive. But most of all, he knew everyone and treated everyone with fair and kindness.. you can say Minyoung was a different story.

Many of her friends called her (Y/n), but Hoseok surprised her on her birthday with a new name: Minyoung. He wasn't planning to but that name came off at the top of his head the night before her birthday and he wanted to give her a gift that no one's ever received from a god or goddess. Therefore it has been said that if you receive a gift from one of the heavenly gods, than to always accept it because that means that you must've done something good and humble in order to deserve such a great reward. When Hoseok presented the name to her, Minyoung was astound. She loved that name and starting from that very day, they became even greater friends with the name Minyoung lingering Heaven.  

Hoseok hoped and prayed that one day he would have the gulls to propose to her and make her his wife. She was the definition of perfect and he adored her. Being her friend wasn't enough and maybe being her boyfriend probably wasn't going to satisfy him. Hoseok liked her alot and had done many great full things for her in the past and wanted to take their relationship to another level. But the question he had wondered was does she feel the same way?  The god had not been able to justify or tell from her but he planned to wait a bit longer before he brought it up.  When the  topic marriage between him and her rose one evening due to her curiosity, she  answered with a yes which made Hoseok happy. The thing was, it was a generic question.  Hoseok was unaware if she liked him or if she was just there to say yes and make him feel happy. That then and there set Hoseok's hopes up too high because now was where the confusion bordered the line.

The sunshine shining  distances away from him was clouded and soon turned to dark. The way his hands guided her from her back and his shoulders touched hers. The way she looked at him was different. It wasn't the same. Jimin grabbed Minyoung's hands and they both disappeared into the white mist of clouds. Hoseok huffs a bit, slowly making his way back towards the garden.

"Should I be worried?" he self-questions himself.

Hoseok wanted to get up from his sleeping position but the draining thought of Minyoung confused him. Throwing his pillow across the room, Hoseok sits up and rubs his aching head. The excessive pounding and on going questions circulated his head, giving him no space to breathe from the cluttered mess. All he wanted to do was get sleep and eat and go to Heaven where he were supposed to be everyday but Minyoung was stopping him from going.

"Aish..."

"What's wrong?"

A voice appeared from the door and Namjoon entered, ducking a bit from the shortened doorway. His blue velvety robe swarmed over the crazy items on the floor and on his bed where his oldest brother sat. Hoseok was having enough trouble with girl problems, he obviously didn't want any brother problems either.