Marcus

First kiss

Warning: kinda long
:p

It's been a long day. I just got off the bus from school and I was beyond tired. I walked inside and went strait to my room. I took a 3 hour nap and I woke up to my phone vibrating on the bed side table making a loud noise. I reached my hand for it and read the ID caller. Marcus❤️. I smiled and pressed the green button. "Hey baby girl" Marcus said on the other side of the call. "Hey" I replied. "Wanna go on a date tonight?" He asked. "Yuh, sure I'd love to" I said. "Ok, pick you up at 7" he said. "Kay, see ya" I said. "Bye, I love you" he said. "Love you too" I said then hung up the phone. I checked the time, 5:43 pm. I got up and walked to my closet and grabbed a couple outfits. Fancy or not? I decided on a in between outfit.

I took a shower,brushed my teeth and hair then I changed

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I took a shower,brushed my teeth and hair then I changed. I curled the ends of my mid lefty brown hair and let it hang. Just then the door bell rang. "ILL GET IT" my 10 year old sister, Laura said. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I walked down the stairs and Marcus was wearing this,

As I reached the bottom steps he looked up and smiled at me and I did the same

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

As I reached the bottom steps he looked up and smiled at me and I did the same. "I'll be back later mom!" I yelled as I walked up to the door. "Ok! No later than 10!" She yelled back. I shouted back ok and Marcus grabbed my hand. "You look beautiful, as always Y/N" he said. "You look handsome" I said back. We got into a car and he told me to put a blindfold on. I did as told and about 10 minutes later the car came to a stop. He got out and ran to my side. He grabbed my hand and led me somewhere. I heard water being splashed. "Are we at the beach?" I asked. He didn't say anything and we soon came to a stop. "You can take off your blindfold now" he said. I did and when my eyes adjusted I smiled. "Yea are at the beach" I said. He put his hand on my shoulder and turned me the opposite way. There I seen a blanket,picnic basket,candles, and some other stuff. "Aww, thanks babe" I said. He grabbed my hand and we sat down. We started talking about random stuff until he placed his hand on top of mine and I looked up at him and smiled. He started leaning in and I did the same. We finally shared our first kiss.

<3

Here's a cute one. If you want a  request, just private message me or comment❤️

476 words

Marcus and Martinus imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें