Martinus

I was currently sitting in my room, home alone. I was sitting on my bed watching tv and petting my dog, Jay. My phone vibrated and I grabbed it.

Martinus😍💜💘: hey baby. Wyd?
Me: home alone, watching tv. You?
Martinus😍💜💘: recording a video for YouTube with Marcus. Come over.
Me: M'kay, be there in 20.
Martinus😍💜💘: ok baby. Be safe ❤️ I love you
Me: I love you too❤️ and I will.

I got off my bed and walked to my closet. I changed into this outfit.

I put Jay in his cage and walked over to Martinus and Marcus's house that was two blocks away

I put Jay in his cage and walked over to Martinus and Marcus's house that was two blocks away. Once I got there I knocked and Marcus answered. "Martinus! Y/n is here" he yelled. "Come in" he said and closed the door behind me. Martinus came running down the stairs. "Hey baby" he said and hugged me. "Hey" I said and hugged him back. "Can you do us a favor?" Martinus asked. "I guess" I said. "K, can you ask the questions written down on this piece of paper? We are doing a Q&A" he said. "Sure" I said and walked up the stairs with Marcus and Martinus. They sat the camera up and I sat behind the camera. "Wassup? It's Marcus and Martinus here! And today we are doing a Q&A!" Marcus said into the camera. "My girlfriend, Y/N will be asking us the questions that y'all asked." Martinus said. "Ok, what's the first question?" Marcus asked.

After the Q&A You spent the rest of the day cuddling with Martinus on the couch watching movies while Marcus sat on the floor.

____

I have the uploaded in a while.❤️