Martinus

Broken arm
483 words

I was hanging out with Marcus,Martinus and my girl best friend, Maddi. "I'll order pizza" Maddi said while walking outside to find service. "I'm going to use the restroom" I said and walked upstairs. I did my business and walked back downstairs but stopped at the end of the hallway. "How's you and Y/N going?" Marcus asked. "Idk she's clingy" Martinus replied. It shattered my heart. "What you mean?" Marcus asked. "She never leaves me alone".Martinus said. "She's your girlfriend, of course she's not gonna leave you alone" Marcus told him. Martinus just nodded his head. I walked to the door and walked out. Maddi was walking back inside. "Where you going?" She asked.  "Don't worry I'll be right back" I said with a fake smile. She nodded her head and went back in. I ran all the way to my house that was a 5 minute walk. I climbed up the latter leading to my tree house. I climbed up on the roof of the tree house and just looked up at the sky, watching the clouds go by. "Why would Martinus say that?" I asked myself. "Ill give him the space he wants" I told myself.

Martinus pov

"Where's Y/N?" I asked Maddi. "She went outside and told me not to worry that she will be right back" Maddi said. "How long ago was that?" I asked. "15 minutes" she said. I ran out the house. I called her. No answer. I called again. No answer. I tracked her phone. She's at her house. I ran all the way to her house. I seen her sitting on the roof of her tree house looking up at the sky. I walked up there and she didn't see me. I climbed the latter. Then I went up to the roof and sat by Y/N.

Your pov

"What do you want?" I asked Martinus. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Oh idk let me think. My boyfriend said u was clingy" I snapped. "Oh..I didn't mean it" he said. "Then why did you tell your brother that?" I snapped back. "I..I..don't know, but I didn't mean it, I love you" he said.  "No you don't, just leave me alone" I snapped and climbed off the roof and inside the tree house. Martinus followed me. I climbed down the latter but missed a step and fell down. "Ow!" I said while holding my left arm. Martinus hurried down the latter and bent down. "Are you ok?" He asked. "No, I think I broke my arm" I said. "This is all my fault, I'm sorry baby" he said. "It's not your fault" I said. He helped me up and brought me inside. "I love you" Martinus said. "I love you too" I said.

I got a cast on my left arm.

---

Did y'all like this?

Request?