Twenty.

(Days past, it's now the day Camila is flying out to Los Angeles, this chapter will be mostly irl.)

Camila

Camila woke up at 2 am to drive over to the airport. She made sure she woke up her dad to tell him she was leaving, considering the fact her mom wasn't even talking to him at this point. He even left to sleep in one of the guest rooms. It made her sad, the fact her parents have grown to unlove each-other so fast. She hugged her dad as tight as possible.

' I'll see you in a month , I love you. Don't burn down the house please. I'll call you when I get settled. Bye' Camila said as her father was waking up.

'I love you too, and got it. Have fun okay? And go met that boy of yours. I love you so much . And you batter call me too !! Bye princess' he added as he hugged and kissed Camila on the forehead.

' be safe' he yelled as he waved goodbye.

Once she was off to the airport with her mother she than texted Finn the time she should be landing in la.

iMessage:

Cams🌻:
Hey finny

I'll be landing around 7 in the morning your time

See you in 11 hours ❤️

Finnyboy💚:
Ugh I'm soooo happy I get to meet you !!

Finally!!

11 long hours later

Camila was woken by her mother who was tapping her like crazy.

"Camila wake up we landed" her mother said as she grabbed small things and stood up.
Camila just got out of her seat and did as her mother.

Finn

Finn woke up, with a crazy amount of butterflies, hoping to make them go away he jumped in the shower, but right when he was done he practiced how he was going to greet her because he wanted nothing more than to make his first ever meeting with Camila amazing.

He sat.

Waiting until the clock hit 7am.

As it did he grabbed his sign he made her the night before and drove with his mom to the airport.

Camila

She walked to baggage claim and waited with her mom for there bags to come up. When the girls received them they walked to the escalators.

As Camila was going down she searched the crowd of people looking for Finn. When all of a sudden she looks down.. and there he was.

Her face went warm and it lit up.

He held an adorable sign, with an adorable smile planted on his sharp features.

All she wanted to do was run. So that is what she did. And so did he.

They finally reached each other and connected, for the first time. He felt a warm feeling inside of him,

'Can you believe This is actually happening?'

'Because I cannot' she said as he pulled away and looked at her with a red face and a big smile on his face.

'Me either, me either' is all he could let out before he pulled her back into a tight hug.

OKAYY they just met!! NOW ITS TIME FOR WILA TO FINALLY MEET !!!😭😭