Twenty One.

(Irl)

The drive over to the hotel Camila would be staying at consist of Finn yelling at her about nothing and the two making each other laugh as if they had always been friends.

When they arrived Finn had said he was going text Sophia..

'Oh my goshhhhh' a female voice had said causing Camila to turn around,

And run.

'Millieee!! QUEEN ' Camila yelled the last part as she connected with her now very close friend

'Oh my you're even more absolutely gorgeous' she said hugging Camila tighter.

'I've been waiting for this day!! Let go take you to meet everyone else !!' Millie said taking Camila away from Finn.

Camila looked back at her mom and she nodded. But before she was completely out of sight she asked Finn to give Camila a key to their room.

When Camila, Millie, and Finn reached Sophia's room door Camila went blank. She froze. Maybe it was because she was finally meeting Wyatt. The fact she had no idea what was going to happen when it came to him scared her. but before she could continue her thoughts she was pulled into the room.

First she was squeezed tightly by jack.

'You're sooo softtt and huggable In reallll LIFEE!! Jack said as they hugged a little longer

'My turn!! This is so crazy' Sophia said as she pulled Camila into a hug

'Move out of the way I need to hug my wife' jaeden said as he pushed Sophia and grabbed Camila. She hugged him and laughed after She embraced him Camila walked to Chosen and gave him a hug. They weren't that close but it was amazing for her, being able to even be around him.

All of a sudden the bathroom door opens.

'Guys why are you being so lo...' Wyatt begins to say but it cut off by the sight of the girl he has longed to met.. the girl he has been waiting to hold. She was standing right in front of him.

They were frozen. No one moved until they both realized this was real. She walked closer as did he. When they were as close as they could be, he pulled her closer to him and hugged her. They held each other for what seemed like hours.

'You're real' he said still holding onto her

'I can't believe this is happening'

'I've been dreaming of this.' Camila whispered as a tear rolled down her face .

A tear of pure happiness.

but little did the two know that in the corner stood Finn who's heart was breaking..

WILA FOR LIFEEE!! SORRY FINNYYY😤😤
OKAY SO THEY MAKE ME WANT TO CRY!! ANYWAYS THANKS FOR STILL READING GUYS!!❤️