Twenty Six.

[Irl: YES IM A AUTHOR AGAIN:)]

Camila laid her head on Millie's shoulder as they drove to the beach. Jack, Chosen, jaeden, Sophia, Jeremy, and Finn sat in the rows behind them screaming and hitting each other.
They group was going to meet up with Noah, Gaten and Caleb for the first time since Camila had arrived.

When they got to the beach they had seen that the boys they were meeting had already been waiting for them. Camila walked up to each and hugged them.

After about an hour of sitting down and catching up everyone ran into the water and started playing around. Camila had pushed Finn into the water, which resulted in him pulling her in with him.

"FINNLARD" Camila yelled as she stood up

"You kinda asked for it" he said shaking his hair

"Oh shut up" she said pushing him back in and running away.

After a while Camila and Finn were the only ones on a towel drying. Everyone else was still playing in the water. Finn made eye contact with Millie. When she knew no one was looking she nodded at him. Giving him the sign to man up and tell her how he felt.

Camila was playing with a beach ball while she laid flat on her back. Finn on the other hand was sitting straight up leaving again the ice chest they had brought.

'Just do it Finn, what's the worst that could happen? She can't hate me for having feelings for her.. right ? I'm over thinking this, I need to just do it.' Finn thought to himself as he looked down at the girl laying beside him.

"Cams." He said getting her attention

"Yeah finnlard?" She said smiling up at him

"I've been meaning to tell you something.." he said as he scratched the back of his neck

"What's up?" She asked as her ace went serious. She had noticed he had been acting weird since she arrived.

'Maybe he was finally going to tell me' she thought.

"Well.. can you promise that we'll always be close first?" He asked causing her to worry.

"Promise, now tell me finn" she said as she sat up

"Ugh" he said looking around

"Finn.." she said trying to catch his eye

"Fine, I like you" he let out almost to quiet for her to hear.

"I like you too. That's why we are bestfriends" she said slightly smiling.

"No, Camila. Not like that.." he said looking down

"What do you mean?" She asked .. now really confused

"I mean I like you, like more than a friend" he said when all of a sudden someone yelled out

"GUESS WHO MADE IT"

It was Wyatt.

Oooofffffff !! Okay yeah I hate myself, but I felt like this was getting really long :)
Edited: hey guys Ima be in the hospital because I got really sick. I have about two pre written chapters that my bestfriend will be posting for me:( I'll be back soon I love you ❤️