New Friends

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a VERY long time so heres the next part i hope you enjoy it 😉😉😙

💙Jay's pov💙

I've been seeing Lloyd and Kai together a lot, maybe he has a crush on her?

If so then I'd love to help him 😈 and with helping I actually mean helping, if i do then maybe I'll get closer to Kai's sister Nya, she's so cute. Well that and because Lloyd is my friend.

~Tiem skiep~ lol

Lunch was now starting and as always our group, which includes me, Lloyd, Cole, Zane and Pixal, sat at our usual table.

I joined them. Then I saw Nya and Kai walk in looking for a table.

"How bout we let them join us" I suggested turning me head towards Kai and Nya so they knew who I was talking about.

"I don't see why not" Cole said.

"Sure" Llouyd agreed too, he was looking at the two girls, probably at Kai. A small smirk was now on my face.

Zane and Pixal agreed too so I waved at Kai and Nya, motioning to them to sit with us.

❤Kai's POV❤

A guy in blue motioned to me and Nya to sit with him and his friends. I think his name was Jay.

Me and Nya walked towards them. Then I saw him... Lloyd. He looked our way and smiled. Gosh his smile is cute I thought. No Kai, don't think that way you only met him a few days ago!

We sat down and met the rest of Lloyd and Jays friends, Cole, Zane and Pixal. I think Zane and Pixal are dating but I'm not sure so I didn't ask.

But unfortunately the bell rang, and guess who stopped me! It was the guy that tried to kiss me! Jk it was Lloyd.

"Hey Kai, after school ends.. Could you meet me behind the school" he sounded kinda nervous.

"S-sure" goddammit I stuttered

Then we went of to class. Chemistry!!!!! Yay! I love chem. Just like I love Lloyd-- w-wait.. I... L-love him...

Chemistry flew by but all that was on my mind was Lloyd.... I really do love him don't I

Time skip

School was now over oh god I have to meet Lloyd behind the school..... I hope so bad that I don't do anything stupid..

I took a deep breathe and walked to where we would meet, and there he was, standing, waiting for me.

"H-hey" I said to get his attention.

"Hey"

"So why did you wan to meet me?" I asked.

"W-well......"

Cliffhangerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!! I'm sorry but this was a perfect cliffhanger moment XD. Also big shoutout to @Lloydxkaifan for inspiring me to write in this book again! IDK why but it doesn't let me tag you 😑 but big shoutout to you 😘❤