What will she say?

Hello everyone. Last year I announced a hiatus on this story and I completely forgot about this draft, it wasn't finished but when I found I decided, let's finish this tand give this story a proper ending. I remember that I didn't know what to write when I last wrote this before the hiatus, I couldn't think of anything, but when I tried now, it was not that hard anymore. I don't know if it's because I've gotten better at writing or because of the time between then and now (People said that if you don't know what to write, let it wait for a bit and then try again)
But here it is, the lost, unfinished draft, and the ending of this book.
I hope you enjoy it :)
-Cheesy

Lloyds pov

I would be lying if I said I wasn't stressed, I never asked a girl to be my girlfriend so I didn't know what I was doing or getting myself into.

Everything was normal when I arrived at school, then Jay grabbed my shoulders from behind screaming 'boo' in me ear, it hurt my ears more than it scared me.

"Well, thanks for probably making me deaf Jay" I said jokingly. He laughed.

"So how was your date with Kai?" Right, I forgot I told him.

"It went great" I said hoping he wouldn't ask me to tell him.

"So~" He started. He took a deep breath. "Did you guys kiss? Are you 2 together now? Is Nya still single? Does Nya accept you 2 being together? What happe--"

I cut him off. "I didn't understand a thing you just said, so slow down" I said.

"Let's start with this, did you guys kiss?" A swore I saw sparkle in his eye.

I felt my cheeks heat up. ".... Y-yea" I mumbled, hoping he wouldn't hear.

His smile grew. "Does that mean you 2 are dating" He sounded like a kid in a candy store.... Now I want to eat candy...

"N-no but... I was planning on asking her... " I said honestly.

"No more questions we're gonna get your girl" Jay said, he's such an idiot sometimes.

Time skip

The plan was all set up thanks to Jay, I have no idea what I'd do without him.... Though I'm pretty sure he's just 'distracting' Nya cause he likes her.

Kai and Nya were talking, Jay came and left with Nya, now it was my turn. I walked towards Kai.

"Uh... hey, can we... talk?" I asked.

She turned around to face me with a slight blush. "S-sure"

"So um... last night was r-really great" I stuttered.

"Y-yeah it was" she said. "I wish it never ended" she whispered the last part, but I still heard it.

"And uh... I was wondering if uh... y-you..." damn, why was this so hard?

She looked at me with curious eyes, those gorgeous eyes....

"I really love you and... that kiss was a-amazing so—"

Before I could finish she kissed me again. The feeling of her lips pressed against mine felt so right.

Then she finally pulled away and that was it, I had to do it now or I didn't think I would be brave enough for this again.

"So will you be my girlfriend?"

She looked shocked but the shock was soon replaced by a wide grin.

"Yes!" She basically yelled. "And I-I love you too Lloyd"

We both smiled, but the moment was ruined by a loud squeel. We looked ar the direction it came from, just like almost all of the other students did, and saw Jay covering Nya's mouth.

"Well at least we don't have to worry about Nya not approving, she only squeels like that when she's happy" Kai said nervously.

"Well the bell is about to ring so... would you mind if I walked you to class?" I asked.

"I would love that" she replied with a smile.