Confession

Kai's pov

"W-well...." Lloyd said. "Kai... ever since we met I've felt something strange around you.... and I think I finally found out what"

What does he mean, strange feeling?

"Kai... I think I love you......."

These words kept on echoing trough my head. He likes me? How could he like someone like me he deserves better

"I think I love you too...." I blurted out. Crap! Did I really say that?! Well.... it's not like I lied...

Lloyds eyes widened as he looked at me, "so does that mean you'll...  Go our with mes ometime?" He asked blushing.

He's so cute

"S-sure" I said. A smile made it's way to may face, as well as a blush. The guy I liked just asked me out, I dismt know how to feel.

Time skip

No pov
Kai and Lloyd went on a date the next day, a romantic movie cuz why not?

Lloyd brought Kai home as they were still laughing from how much fun they had.

"Thanks Lloyd, this was amazing" Kai said blushing.

"Only because you were there" He said, he used these playful pickup lines throughout the date, he was just messing around like that, and he liked how Kai blushed at it.

"We should do this again, but I should go now before Nya gets worried" She said.

"We should, I'll see you tomorrow at school, okay?"

"Yea.. " Kai blushed lookimgdowm with a small smile.

Lloyd turned around about to leave when...

"Wait!" Kai yelled amd grabbed his sleeve, he turned around and before he knew what was happening her lips were on his. He kissed back of course.

But what they didn't know was that a sneaky short blackhead was spying on them restraining herself from squeeling. When they pulled away she rushed away from the window and opened the door.

"There you are Kai, I thought somethinf happened to you" Nya said, making it look like she isn't just see all that.

"R-right" Kai blushed ans turned to Lloyd as they said goodbye and left.

"Okay, I want ALL the details" Nya said sternly.

"Okay then... " Kai took a deep breath and told her everything, Nya was again restraining herself from squeeling.

The next day

Kai woke up tired aa hell, she barely slept because she couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. Did it even mean anything to him? What if I messed by being too straightforward? What if he didn't like it? 

And a lot more questions like that filled her mind.

Lloyd on the other hand slept amazing, his thoughts kept drifting back to the red loving brunette and their kiss. Yes he had his doubts but it didn't keep him awake at night.

The most of his worries right now was that he was planning on along Kai to officially become a couple.