Yandere! Cinder x reader pt.3

(If you read my RWBY one shot book before they were deleted by the hacker then you will know what happened and if you weren't reading the first book then here's a brief summary) (Cinder had killed your fiancé, Adam Taurus and kidnaped you. She keeps you in a bedroom at all times and never lets you out. You live in luxury but by force, you are now depressed. Cinder enters your room and forcefully kisses you, causing you to lash out at her) Please enjoy!
————————-
"You're one sick Bitch!" You yelled at her, throwing a lamp her way. Cinder then widened her eyes. "You don't mean that, doll face." Cinder said grabbing her head, she looked heartbroken. "Excuse me? Do you think that I wanted to be here! I was brought here forcefully and had to watch my future husband die." Tears gathered in your (E/c) eyes. " I hate you." You said without any remorse. Cinder dropped to the floor screaming. "No you don't, No you don't..." She repeated the line over and over. You stood there, frozen. She had finally gotten to her breaking point. She then stood up, she looked at you with a happy face. "When you disobey me, you get punished." Cinder said with a smirk. You then noticed that the lamp you threw earlier had crashed and broke on her head. The blood trickled down her forehead. How she wasn't knocked out was a complete mystery. She walked over to you and grabbed your wrist. You growled and tried to pull it away out of her grip. "Let go!" You yelled in pain, as she held on very tight. "Now, my darling (Y/n). Don't struggle." She leaned over and whispered in your ear before taking out a needle and striking you with it. "Sweet Dreams, my love..." 

Everything faded...

(A/n: Sorry this was such a short chapter! I haven't wrote a book in about 4 months and I'm still getting used to writing again. I hoped you enjoyed this part three to the Yandere! Cinder x reader oneshots. And would you like this group of  Yandere! Cinder oneshots to be made into a story? Please comment 🔥 for yes and 👎 for no. I look forward to your answers.)