LTL Chapter Three

~Luhan's POV~

I-i don't get it. She's so powerful yet she hasn't shifted yet. You have to be 20 to shift into your demon LET ALONE use its power. But we noticed that hers and Elizabeth's demon are male, the princes of the demon realm.

Remind me never to piss them off. I wonder what wolf she will be then. She must be some sort of Royalty if she's a Royal demon. Hmm.

~D.O's POV~

What happened to Luna? Why its she awake yet. It's been 2 weeks. We don't even know her yet she RISKED HER LIFE for us. Wait...sh-she isn't dead r-right?

"Guys, I-is she dead?" I asked quietly. "No 'Soo but she'll wake up soon, she stirred a short while ago. She should be fine." Yixing calmly answers my question. I know he's on edge too. I can feel it.

~Luna's POV~

Oka-OW. That hurt. Jeez did I hit my head or something? Why is everything black??? WAIT AM I BLIND??. I tried to open my eyes and failed. I can hear voices, muffled but there. Now there's a bunch of shuffling.

"Luna, if you're awake, I know this is probably really difficult but I want you to try and squeeze my hand okay?" It was so clear and so soft I just know it was Yixing.

I mustered up all the strength I can find in my body and gently squeezed his hand. Well it was more of a twitch but meh.

"Luna that's good, keep trying for me" okay okay let's see. I tried again and it was a lot better. "Okay Luna now can you try to open your eyes" I did the same thing, instead pulling the energy to my eyes. The fluttered open and I immediately regret it as I felt my retinas burning from the light of the room.

Where am I? It's not a hospital is it? No no OH SHIT I PASSED OUT. "Sorry guys, didn't mean to push myself like that. So how long was I out for. Couple hours? 20 minutes?"

Yixing sighs and I look at him. Not before I notice the looks of relief on Lizzy, Luhan and D.O's faces. Weird. "Well Luna.." Yixing starts "you've been out for two weeks actually" he finishes.

"Oh cool two weeks that's fin- TWO WEEKS?" I yell the last part. Everyone goes silent for a solid 30 seconds until everyone bursts into laughter. "Yeah yeah. Laugh it up. Feeling the love guys" I snarl at them. Even Lay is giggling aishhh.

"Sorry Lu but you were all like 'oh that's fine' and then you were like 'WHAT THE FUCK' and it was so funny" Chen says between pants. "YAH NO SWEARING" Suho hits Chen's head and with that everyone starts laughing again, including me this time.

I kinda like these guys already. Wait a second. I look to Lizzy and like the psychics we are, we both yell at the same time. "YOU HAVE POWERS?!" The boys wince at the volume and some cover their ears. I could care less. I'm confused.

It's Chanyeol turn to speak up since they all shoved him forward. "YAH! Why me? Why not Xiumin hyung or Kris hyung?" The said boys glare and tell him to get on with it. "Ugh. Well we are people, whoooo have powers anddddd wearewolvesbutdontfreakoutandwe'refromanotherplanetbutwearentheretohurtyouandhi" he finishes off and inhales deeply at the end.

"Okay I got th-" I was cut off by Sehun and Baekhyun who yell in my ear. "YOU HEARD THAT?!" Xiumin adds on from there with "Yeah Luna how. Also what did they say? I didn't hear and I want to clarify"

"DON'T CUT ME OFF" I say in a sinister voice and they all, well except one, whimper and cower away slightly. The one being D.O smiles and walks to me leaning forward to whisper something in my ear.

"Want to make an alliance? I'll kill half and you kill half?" I smirk and nod. I hold out my hand and he shakes it. I then sit up and pat the bed space next to me for him to jump on. "Oh jeez I needed to sit down, ive been in the kitchen all day" he says and quickly jumps on.