3

Ghost readers.

To be completely honest, I had absolutely no idea what the fuck that meant when I first joined wattpad.

But now I do.

And I have finally figured out what ghost readers are now. (After lots of research and going through rant books.)

But that doesn't change the fact that they fucking creep me out.

Sometimes they'll drop a vote or a comment and then move on, without me even knowing they were there. But I guess that's just part of the magic of the Internet.

Honestly under some circumstances you could even consider me a ghost reader. Every now and then I'll pop in and forget to vote or comment and then mention reading the chapter and people will be confused and ask if I actually did because I didn't vote/comment. (Which is rather odd behavior for myself. I try to at least give a vote.) But sometimes I'll be in the middle of class and get a notification about an updated book. If the title intrigues me enough I'll open up the chapter and end up reading it in class.

Though, due to my teacher's who find it entertaining to stalk students I have to be some sort of ninja and not get caught, which results in me being a seeming ghost reader. Other times I'll be doing laundry and about to comment something before my genetic donor starts yelling at me and I'm not able to. 

Anyways, although I could occasionally be considered a ghost reader I also get quite freaked out by some of them who just vote and never do anything else.

Besides the whole point of this chapter, shoutout to anyone with a November birthday! My birthday is coming up soon...

Bet you can't guess when it is. 😜