10

disclaimer: this chapter is going to be a bit more depressing than others. but I just felt the need to get my feelings out and rant. I promise this book won't end up with every chapter being about my complaints, but lately things haven't been good for me and I felt the need to talk about it. if you're bothered by anything I've written below and consider it complaining or some shit then don't bother voting or commenting, or even coming back to read this book ever again. thank you.

in case some of you haven't seen the previous chapter, I'm grounded.

and also currently sick as fuck.

I'm extremely stressed out and my mom won't stop pestering me about graduating on time.

honestly I've accepted the fact that I'm most likely going to graduate a year later than everyone else my age, why can't everyone else?

I'm perfectly fine with not fitting in with the crowd and being the 'chubby' girl. but apparently other people aren't???

they all seem to have the need to point out my flaws like no one else has those and make me feel horrible about them.

and it's not just the judgey strangers I've come across. it's my friends and family too.

my mother can't seem to shut up about how I need to sit up straighter and rant to me about how being able to play piano is a gift and I should just tell myself I love it.

my teacher tells me I'll never get a job because I'm irresponsible, emotional, and 'slow.'

my friends are all rubbing it in my face that I'm failing algebra and that I'm not the 'same' body type as every other girl.

and according to my teachers and principal making a mistake is basically a sin that can never be forgiven.

my algebra teacher is very unwilling to help and can't teach for his life, and somehow that's my fault??

apparently I can also never be forgiven for the fact that I don't know what I want my future career should be. I guess trying to decide on something is illegal.

my mother forces me to have a hobby that I hate, almost all my teachers are unwilling to help me, my friends are constantly judging me, my brother always seems to be mad at me for nothing, and my dad wants me to stop reading books because I read too many.

I'm constantly stressed now and staying home today was obviously a mistake since apparently I'm such a 'bitchy baby' and 'complaining brat' for staying home because I'm sick.

I'm sorry I haven't updated my Marauders era roleplay, and I promise I will as soon as I'm ungrounded and I can get my spirits back up.

I'm doing my best not to join anymore roleplays right now and I'm so sorry if I haven't replied to a chain, but hopefully I'll get to it soon.

I know I owe one or two people a form, and I'm sorry it's taking forever but I promise I'll get too it as soon as I had more time.

honestly I'm probably just going to give up on my rl friends because they're complete shit and make me feel like crap.

if you're reading this and think I'm some sort of bitch for letting some of my feelings outs, don't bother voting, complaining in the comments, or even reading this book ever again. thank you.