Starting it off

*Luke's POV*
I was a boy from California, living on the beach all my life. I had dirty blonde hair with a combover. I was in shape from playing soccer, with vaguely defined abs and small pecs. My arms weren't big but they had muscle and were cut. My legs were the most muscular, I had huge thighs with sharp definition in my thigh muscles and my calves. I was clean shaven, I had little armpit hair and my pubes were only like scruff. My dick was 8 inches, cut, and my balls were big and hung low so that they would sway and clap against my thighs whenever I didn't have underwear on.
I had the hottest boyfriend ever. I loved Shawn so much. I always caught myself daydreaming of him, sometimes it turned nasty. I wanted to have sex with him so bad but we were waiting for the right time. It was hard to find a place for us, both of our parents were always home and neither of us came out to anyone but each other yet. But his parents were going out of town for a week on vacation and he had his house to himself and that's when I planned on doing it. I was driving over to his house now so we could start our week of fun. When I got there, Shawn was watching tv shirtless with some grey sweatpants on. Just looking at him made me horny. I could see his happy trail going from his belly button and disappearing in his pants and I wanted my tongue to follow the trail. Whenever he lifted his arms i could see his armpit hair that turned me on and made me want to lick him from head to toe. The definition of his abs, and his pecs, and his arms made me want to viscously fuck him on the spot. But we went and sat down on the couch together. We were cuddling, watching movies. I was laying with my head on his chest, my legs intertwined with his and my arms wrapped around his body while he played with my hair and scratched my back. I looked up at him, into his deep brown eyes that I would get lost in, and he stared into my eyes. He grabbed my face and began to kiss me. We were gentle at first, giving little pecks on each other's lips, his lips so gentle and tasting so sweet. Then we began to make out and locking our lips for longer. We were sticking our tongues down each other throat, when he stuck his warm tongue in my mouth I would suck on it and we began swapping saliva. I was sitting on his lap now and he started to gently bite my bottom lip. His hand moved down my back to my ass, which he was squeezing, then to my thighs. He stood up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he carried me to his bedroom.