Shawn fucking me

Shawn was still laying on his back and I was sitting on top of him as we made out. I could feel his big dick between my butt cheeks. He pushed me off of him and made me lay on my back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them up onto my stomach and made me hold them there so that my butthole was up in the air. Shawn started teasing me by rubbing his tip on my butthole and sliding his dick between my ass. "Stick it in daddy" I said, "Careful what you wish for" Shawn said. He slid his tip into my ass and it hurt. He began to slide the rest of his dick into my asshole, it was so big I felt like it was splitting me in half. "Ow fuck" I said, "I told you" said Shawn. "Go slow" I said. He started slow, sliding his dick in and out of my ass. "This feels so fucking good" said Shawn. He started going faster, pounding his hips against my ass. He shoved his dick all the way in and it felt like it was in my stomach. He was pounding my ass, going so fast his balls were clapping against my ass. As my butthole was getting used to being so stretchers it started feeling good. "Oh yeah keep going, deeper, deeper" I would say. He would lay on me as he was fucking me, me legs up over his shoulders, he would put his arms on both sides of my head and make out with me as we fucked. He put his right hand over my neck and looked into my eyes. He opened my mouth with his left hand and spit in it. His spit was warm and I swallowed it, I thought that was so sexy. Shawn took his dick out of my butt and layer on his back on the bed, "Hop on" he said to me. I got on top of him and straddled him. I held his dick up with my hand and sat on top of it. It slid into my butthole and I started bouncing up and down on it. "Oh yeah baby just like that" Shawn said. As I bounced up and down on his dick my dick would flop around and hit Shawn's abs. Shawn grabbed my ass and started fucking it super fast like a jackhammer. My moans got so loud Shawn has to stop for a second. It felt amazing, I loved having him inside of me. He would slowly pull his dick all the way out of my ass, and I could feel that my asshole was gaping from how big his dick was, and he would slap my ass with his dick. Then he would shove it all the way back in and fuck me again. I got off his dick and flipped Shawn over onto his stomach, "Are you ready for my dick?" I asked, "Yes daddy" Shawn replied.