Me fucking Shawn

I put Shawn on his and knees and made him arch his back so his ass was up in the air. I slapped his ass hard a couple of times, leaving hand prints. I spread his cheeks with my hand and jiggled it and ate his butt some more. I slapped my dick on his butthole a couple of times then shoved my tip in. Shawn flinched and yelled "Oh my god." I slowly started putting the rest of my cock in his ass as he moaned. "Holy fuck it's so big" Shawn said when I got the whole thing in. His asshole felt so nice. It was warm and soft and felt like velvet on my dick. It was so tight it squeezed my dick and I had to repeatedly spit on my dick to lube it up so it would slide in nicely. After the first couple of thrusts I started going harder and faster. I had my hands on his hips and he had his hands on his butt, spreading his cheeks wider so I could push my dick deeper into him. I was slamming his ass and I grabbed his long curly hair with my right hand. I flipped him over onto his back and threw his legs over my shoulders. I shoved my dick in his ass and started fucking him. I leaned over him and pinned his arms above his head and started kissing him. "Spit in my mouth daddy" Shawn said. He opened his mouth and I let my spit drip from my mouth into his then he licked some off my lips and swallowed it all. I sat back up and kept fucking his ass. I took one his feet from my shoulder and started sucking on his toes. I was sucking on his big toe and sliding my tongue between his little toes. His ass felt so nice that I had the urge to cum. "I'm gonna cum" I said and whipped my dick out of Shawn's ass. Shawn got up and pushed my onto my back and started sucking my dick as he stroked it. I started cumming in his mouth as he rubbed my shaft. When I was done cumming Shawn swallowed all of it then polished off my cock with his mouth to get any leftover. Shawn crawled up to me and started kissing me, I could still taste the saltiness from my cum in his mouth. Then he sat on my chest his legs beside my head and my arms under his legs. He shoved his dick in my mouth and I started sucking it. "Oh fuck yeah. Oh fuck oh fuck I'm gonna cum" Shawn said. He shot his load in my mouth. His dick was pulsating between my lips and his cum was hot and creamy and tasted salty. "Don't swallow yet" he said. He took his dick out of my mouth and rubbed the cum that was on his on my lips. We both stood up and he licked his cum off my lips, "Spit it in my mouth" Shawn said. He opened his mouth and I spit his hot cum into his mouth. He played with it in his mouth for a little then he opened my mouth and spit his cum back into my mouth. I watched the cum and his saliva drip from his mouth into mine and I swallowed it all. Then we started making out, swapping spit and sucking each other's tongue in search of any left over cum. "That was fun" Shawn said. "Yeah it was, we should do it another time" I said. "We definitely will" Shawn said, smacking my ass, then we laid back in bed together and fell asleep.