In the Bedroom

When we got to Shawn's room he threw me on the bed and climbed on top of me. By now my dick was rock hard and I could see that Shawn had a boner because it pressed against his sweatpants and created a dickprint. My legs were on the outside of his and he began to rub his bulge on mine, slowly humping me as we continued to make out. We started undressing, he pulled my shirt off and took my pants off. I reached down and took his pants off and now we were kissing in only our underwear. He started kissing my neck as I was moaning from how good it felt. "You like that?" Shawn asked. "Yes daddy" I replied. He began making his way down my body. He was sucking on my nipple and kissing and licking my abs. He got to my crotch and started kissing my dick through my underwear. He took my underwear off and put my dick in his mouth. It was the first time I had gotten my dick sucked and it felt amazing. My moans grew louder and I grabbed the back of his head. He bobbed his head up and down while he played with my balls. "Put it all in your mouth" I said. Shawn started going further down as I pushed his head. His mouth got to the base of my dick and I could feel my dick in his throat. He started gagging and came up, when he took his mouth of my dick it was covered in his spit and a string of saliva went from his mouth to my dick. He started rubbing my dick, "How does that feel" he asked. "Like heaven" I replied. He put my balls in his mouth as he was rubbing my dick and started sucking on them. Then he made his way back up the shaft of my dick with his tongue and started sucking again. He kept going all the way down on my dick and choking on it as he began to play with my butthole. He flipped me over and made me get on my hands and knees so my ass was up in the air. He took his hands and spread my cheeks wide, then went in with his tongue. His tongue started licking around my asshole very slow and gentle at first. Then he started shoving his tongue in my asshole, it felt amazing, I could feel his slimy tongue going deeper and it made my butthole so moist. He slapped my ass hard several times as I moaned loudly with pleasure. He stuck two fingers down his throat then gently shoved them in my ass. It was the first time ever having something in my ass and it shocked me. "Ah!" I moaned. "Are you okay?" Shawn asked. "Yes keep going." He began fingering my asshole, it hurt at first but then it began to feel good and I was enjoying it. His fingers were so big and manly they were stretching out my asshole. He stuck a third one in. Then he stuck a fourth, I could really feel my asshole getting stretched now and it started hurting. "Slow" I said, "Okay Baby." He would shove all four fingers until they were completely inside my ass then slowly take them out and repeat. He stopped and payed down on his back on the bed next to me and said "My turn."