Really...

Do you really hate me that much to hurt me?

Do you really even care?

Do you even really tell the truth?

I cry really hard because of you...

I really cry myself to sleep because of you...

I really hate myself because of you...

I really wish I was dead because of you...

I really wish I had the guts to hurt myself instead of you hurting me...

I really wish I could feel something other than pain...

Do I still really love you ...? I don't know anymore.

I really envy the ones who hurt themselfs because they have something I don't and thats guts...

Can I really end it all...? Maybe the day I have the guts to...

When will I really do it...? Tomorrow? A week from now? A month? A year? One day...

'You' are many people and my thoughts...
I'm a person, blood and flesh mended together to creat a body... A human that's hurting because it can't handle the world and it's self.... I may make mistakes but I'm only human... A human that wishes for death and nothing less... A human that feels alone... A human that wishes it was never born... A human that's hidding from it's self... So why would you puhowe here if you wanted the world to be great...? Is it to show how less I am to others...? Because your doing a great job... Maybe one day I can just die...