Incertitude

"Is my double chin showing?"

I heaved out a sigh before answering. We have been having this conversation on and off for weeks now.Unfortunately, I have a fann who does not only possess an elephant-like memory but also the stubbornness of one too.

"For the last time, babes...you have no double chin!Remember that a good quarter of those people watching the live swore on their most sacred possessions that you are gorgeous as you are." I replied soothingly.

"Much as I love my fellow servant wives, I have to know what YOU think!" he replied in a slightly annoyed tone.

This is gonna be a long and tension-fraught conversation. How to get out of it without me receiving the cold-shoulder for the rest of the night?

I need to distract him and fast!

"Do you trust me babes?"

"Are you channeling Forth now?" was his tart come-back.

I just grinned at him innocently...well as best as I could manage to.

He looked at me suspiciously.

"When you ask questions like this I get nervous.Of course I do...I think...." he trailed of uncertainly.

I laughed at his reluctance to commit to something quite vague, knowing I have won many an argument and bet because of the loopholes he happen to overlook in his usual excitement. I understand his reasoning...I do tend to have the wildest of ideas.It may not look like as if I'm capable of mischief but when it comes to Tee, I do get a lot of inspiration.

"Okay, close your eyes and don't open it until I tell you to do so."

While saying this I maneuvered him into our hotel room.

Our luggage has been carried up earlier by a really helpful bellboy as we took a brief tour around the resort familiarizing ourselves with areas we were not able to explore when we were here previously for work.

Yes, we finally have that weekend get-away we've been planning for what seemed like months - a get-away that has been postponed for quite a number of times due to work-related stuff coming up unexpectedly at the last minute. We finally found a window a week before the Korean FM takes place and I took advantage of it unhesitatingly.

I packed up my stuff, grabbed Tee from his house - barely giving him time to pack (making sure that his "baby" is there in his bag too or I won't be hearing the end of it) and drove us to Khao Yai leaving P'Jane a message that Tee and I are out of town to practice for a special number and some other shite excuse I could plausibly give that would get them off our backs.

I was able to reserve a suite with a plunge pool and I bet it would not be a hardship for Tee and I not to leave our room for the entire weekend. I have grand plans for that private pool that and I only hope my mercurial fann cooperates without too much grumbling.

"You can look now, babes." I whispered against his ear.

He let out a gasp as he saw the room and the plunge pool beyond. I saw him swallow nervously as he took in the obviously romantic ambiance of the room.

I slipped my arms around him pulling him back against me as I bent to nuzzle against his nape.I breathe in deeply - taking in the unique scent of Tee a mixture of spicy aftershave and his special brand of citrusy perfume. I nose at the neckline of his shirt trying to suck at the expose collarbones while my hands started to explore under his loose shirt.

"P'Tae...wait...have you..." he mumbled.

"Double lock the door and turned on the do not disturb sign? Done and done."