Two

Victoria tugged Ellis along by his hand as if he was a pet on a leash. She clamped down on his fingers in a tight grip but walked slowly, with careful steps as if to show off her newest prize to the trees. Her blazing red hair seemed to glow against the blues and blacks of the night forest. Ellis made no move to stop her when she turned around and wrapped her mouth around his, whispering sweet lies about how he meant everything to her.

It had been a few weeks since Ellis' first fight with Jade. Since then he had moved up the ranks, joining Riley as Victoria's right hands. Ellis enjoyed it. It was the position exactly where he wanted to be. He smiled slightly against Victoria's lips and kissed her back despite not being attracted to her in any way. It was best to let her think that he was in love with her just like Riley. It made things easier for him.

The bracelet on his wrist clinked slightly as the canines hanging from the leather chords collided. Each tooth was from Ellis' victims and he knew each name off by heart. Jade, David, Josh, Emma, Lee...
Seven teeth hung perfectly intwined around his wrist. Seven won battles. A few of them had been able to get a hit on him and the white scars were displayed as clear as the bracelet around his wrist. People tended to stay clear of him. The newborns feared him.

If Victoria noticed his growing power, she did not comment on it. Quickly, Ellis seemed to be proving himself a talented fighter, using his invisibility to strike down his opponents like a snake. He had become used to his power too. It was barely a reflex anymore, to disappear and reappear at will. He moved more fluidly, prowling like a cat. It fitted his bad boy aura. The scars, bracelets and deadly beauty made him stand out even amongst other vampires. Yet he was disturbingly quiet. Never speaking beyond a few words. It was that which made the other newborns so afraid of him.  He was unpredictable and cunning.

Ellis was coiled like a snake. A dancer and a warrior. He was one of a kind.
He was a boy. A young boy.
He had been turned before the age of sixteen. Young enough to gain attention but old enough to be wise.
And this youth gained him naive sympathy. Because of this, it was often him who was sent to get the food. His young looks and innocent eyes easily caught human attention.

"Darling", Victoria drawled, one hand tracing his pale collarbone. "Would you be a dear and grab me some lunch. About three adults will do". It was not a question.
Ellis nodded as Victoria ran a hand through his caramel curls. His face gave no emotion. Turning, he jogged off into the darkness of the forest.

The trees passed at an inhuman rate as he sped up. Practically flying through the woods, Ellis allowed a small smile to tug at his lips. Despite the persona he displayed, he was just a fifteen year old boy. A fifteen year old newly turned vampire that is. And he enjoyed running. It was an exhilarating feeling that he never could get enough of. It caused excitement to buzz in his veins, one of the only feelings that he ever got to experience since his turning.

Although the nearest town was over twenty miles away Ellis reached it in only a minute. He stopped outside of Seattle, pausing on the edge of the forest. Taking a moment to adjust his posture and torn clothes he walked into the light. Remembering to blink and sway as if he was dizzy was easy. He knew that is shouldn't be so easy for a vampire to act human but he had spent many hours watching the fragile creatures. It now seemed simple.

Going limp, he staggered around the outskirts of town for a while. There were only a few people around this late at night. A drunk middle aged man, Ellis could smell the alcohol off him from a mile away, and a young couple. The couple looked to be in their twenties, both giggly with youth. With an exaggerated groan, Ellis pretended to collapse on to the floor.

The first to reach him was the drunk man. He was swaying as he kicked Ellis lightly in the ribs. "Ey!" He called. Er you awake?"  He  kneeled on the pavement and turned Ellis over. "Oh, it's a boy", he seemed disappointed. "A pretty boy too".  He peeked up slightly and one hand reached towards Ellis' trousers. "I think I might have a go anyway".

It was then that Ellis struck. One hand wrapped around the mans throat crushing his airways. He barely had time to chock before Ellis smashed his skull.  It was all done cleanly, not a single drop of blood hitting the pavement. (He did not trust himself around any spilt blood. Already his beast was stirring at the sight of the humans.) People like that man disgusted him, they were willing to stick their dick into anything breathing. Letting the corpse fall on top of him, Ellis pretended to struggle.  "Help!" He called loud enough for the couple to hear. "Help me!"

One of the girls gasped and pointed towards him saying something to her partner. Both of them started to run towards him, one of them pulling out a phone. As soon as they were within arms reach Ellis moved. Their necks broke with a clean snap and he caught the bodies as the fell. Flinging the male and one of the females over each shoulder, carrying the last female in his arms, Ellis sped back into the forest. He left no blood, no evidence, and not witnesses. It would be as if those three had disappeared into thin air.