Chapter One: Moving In

I made a gif up at the top with MALEC!💗I hope you like it!
❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

"So.... You're parents are totally ok with you moving in with me?" Magnus asked sitting in the chair across from Alec's bed.

"They don't know about us, they think that I'm out looking for apartments," Alec replied, opening his box of sweaters.

"So, when are you going to tell them?"

"About what?"

"About us."

"They would never approve."

"How do you know?"

Alec pulled out a black sweater, he put it in the closet, then returned back to the box.

"Because they're my parents, they expect me to run the institute one day. They think I'm this good child when I'm not."

"Then, you should tell them."

Alec snorted, pulling out another sweater. This one was green. Suddenly, it turned into ashes. Alec looked over at Magnus who had blue sparks coming from his fingertips.

"What? That one was ugly."

"OK."

"I'm serious though Alexander, you need to tell them."

Alec threw his sweater down, "I can't!"

"Why not?"

"Do you know what that would do to our family name? Our reputation? Well be disgraced!" he ran a hand through his hair.

"Because of me."

"No..... It would be because of me."

"You're dating me, which causes problems for you. So it is my fault, if that does happen."

"I didn't mean that you were the cause of it.... I never said...." he groaned in frustration and walked out of the bedroom, Magnus right behind him.

"Alexander, I get that you have a reputation to look up to-"

"I know Magnus, it's just.... I wish that  they would understand."

"You never know, they may understand. You should try to tell them and soon. They'll find out why it's taking so long to find a apartment."

"Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I have to be careful on how I play my cards."

"Speaking of which, want to go grab something to eat?"

"I was thinking we could have take out and watch a movie?"

"Even better, you get the movie, I'll order the food."

"Alright."

Magnus kissed him on the forehead and walked over to his phone that was on the table. Alec walked over to the stack of movies and looked through them.

Pretty little liars, switched at birth, the fosters, Romeo and Juliet, mean girls, Titanic.

Alec found one and picked it. He put the DVD in and paused it, waiting for the food to get here. Magnus walked over to him.

"Find anything? "

"Yes."

"Great," he smiled and leaned over, kissing him lightly. Alec kissed him back, Magnus grinned and pulled away earning a whine from Alec.

"Maybe I'll give you more tonight," Magnus said chuckling.
Alec felt his face go red.

The doorbell rang, Magnus walked over to the door and opened it. A minute later the door closed and Magnus came back with Chinese Food.