Chapter Five: Time

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update like I would. I feel like an idiot for breaking my word. Damn, it hurts. Here you go, the fifth chapter!

This was just great, how was he going to fix this problem? His mom didn't know that he was gay, Jace knows that he is but he's being a freaking jerk. Alec sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

After the talk with his mom, he had decided to go to the training room and practice his archery.
He notched an arrow into his bow and took aim. He held his breath for a minute then let the arrow fly. It hit the bull's eye perfectly.

He notched another arrow and took aim. He heard the training room doors open but he didn't turn around.

"Sorry about that," came Jace's voice.

"Yeah, I'm sure you are," Alec replied, keeping his focus on the target.

Jace walked over to him and watched him. Alec set his jaw and looked at Jace. He let the arrow go, he didn't need to look to know that he hit the bull's eye.

"What?"

"I said I'm sorry," Jace replied.

"Yeah, and I can fly," Alec said sarcastically.

"You can fly and you didn't tell me?" Jace made a shocked face.

Alec shook his head and turned his attention back to the targets.

"Come on Alec," he poked his side.

"Stop it," he glared at Jace.

"Please, don't be angry at me," Jace poked him in the side again.

Alec chuckled, "Fine, fine, but next time don't get in my business again."

"Yes sir!"

Alec rolled his eyes, jace titles his head.

"So what are you going to tell mom and dad?"

"I don't know, they freak out if I told them about Magnus."

"Well you better start thinking because it's almost time for dinner. Your time is running out and trust me you don't have time."

Jace walked away from Alec and walked out of the training room, leaving him there alone.

What am I going to do? Alec asked himself.

A/N: Hey, I'm sorry that this is so short. You can punch me if you want, but I wanted to give you guys a little something. I don't know if I'm going to update tomorrow, but if I do the chapters will be long. Also please please please vote and comment.