Chapter Three: Date

"What?" Magnus asked. There was no way that he was going to break up with Alexander. God knows it would hurt Alexander as much as it would hurt him.

"You heard me."

"That's not an option, I'm not going to break up with him."

"Hmm, you've got a lot of nerve, so I'll tell you this."

Magnus waited but Chris didn't say anything.

"Well are you going to tell me or not?"

"Yeah, I was joking, I'm not going to kill your shadowhunter. I may be half fae but I'm not that horrible."

"Then why did you come over in the first place?"

"Well, I was just in the area and I decided to stop by."

Magnus didn't like this sudden change of feelings towards the conversation. One minute Chris said that he wanted Magnus to break up with Alexander, and now he's saying that he was joking.

"So then I was like-"

"Chris, listen I don't know why your lying-"

"I'm not."

"Your only half fae, anyway I have somewhere I need to be tonight so of you don't mind."

"Go ahead." Chris just stood there looking at him.

"Get out," Magnus snapped.

"Oh, right," Chris laughed as he walked to the front door before he left he looked at Magnus.
"Just to let you know, that offer still stands." With that, he was gone.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇

"I don't know why I have to wear this," he said from behind the curtain.

"Stop complaining, come out so I can get a look," his sister called.

He sighed and walked out of the changing room. Izzy was sitting on a chair, looking through the other clothes that the had bought. She looked up and smiled, clapping her hands.

"If you weren't my brother, I'd date you," she stated.

Alec laughed a little and looked in the mirror. His hair was a little messy. He was wearing a white shirt and a black leather jacket. The jeans were a little tight on him.

"I know how to fix that," Izzy said walking over to Alec. She tugged his jeans down, so they were hanging off his hips.

"I think that'll drive whoever your dating crazy," she said looking at her work.

"Izzy, this feels very uncomfortable."

"You'll get used to it, so what do you think of your outfit?"

"I mean.... I like it but-"

"Great, well take it."

"Izzy, where just going out to have a drink."

"Well, you never know if it may turn into a date, let's fix this." she tugged his pants back up. "I don't think she'll like that.. Maybe when your alone you can-"

Alec still didn't tell anyone that he was gay, or that he was dating a warlock who happened to be the highest warlock of Brooklyn.

"Izzy, let's not get off track?"

"Right, well you never know if it could be a date in her eyes. Maybe it is, then you come looking like you just threw on your clothes without a care in the world. That's why I decided to put your jeans the way they were."