The Last Night (Cashby)

Hey guys! Sam here. Yeah my real name is Sam but I put Alex because I feel like it. Anywhooooo, I hope you enjoy this story. It's random; but it's going to be really angsty and shit. Along with romance and just beautiful things!

I liked the idea of Alan coming from a dark place, but going through a journey to find happiness.

I like it mainly because I'm so in love with my life; I find it insanely beautiful, and I wanted a character to go through things and to have an emotional ending where he realizes life is beautiful, and life is worth living.

- Sam

•••••••••••••

Introduction ~

Alan was usually the good kid; promised to never do drugs, drink underaged or even play M rated video games without getting his grand parents consent.

He promised himself that he wouldn't fall under the pressure to be someone who he wasn't. He was strong, but when he met Kellin Quinn...

Everything seemed to change.

He started to get less sleep, talk back to his grandparents, sneak out late and sneak out of school. He even started to smoke.

When his grandmother started crying, he didnt feel one ounce of sorrow for her.

'She shouldn't try and control my life. She doesn't own me.'

Those thoughts ran throughout his head constantly. He was forgetting what he promised himself; he was forgetting he promised to never let someone hold the pen to his own story.

He was strong, but Kellin wouldn't let anyone help him realize that.

Kellin knew that if someone came into Alan's life and fixed him, then he would've failed his plan.

Alan didn't know why Kellin was known as a beautiful lie. Sometimes he did; mainly because Kellin was a beautiful sight, but like a siren in the sea, he would lure his prey in and make their ship crash.

Alan needed to be rescued.

He never really took his grandma seriously; she consistently talked of how she woke up in the middle of the night, having dreams that someone kept whispering, "I'm watching over him, he'll be okay."

Alan blew her off like he normally did.

His grandma warned him not to go out that night, knowing that Kellin had invited him to do something completely dangerous and irrelevant. The ginger just gently kissed her cheek and walked out of the house, and into the blue jeep that belonged to Kellins boyfriend, Ronnie Radke.

Kellin was passing around a joint to Mike Fuentes and Jack Barakat in the back, who moved over to give Alan some room. Jack offered the joint to Alan, who gradually took it, and blew out some smoke.

The car ride consisted over 2 hours, and Alan stopped asking where they all were going. Kellin warned Ronnie with a giggle he was going too fast up a spiral road. By the car was a ledge that dropped down several feet, into thick bushes and large trees that seemed intimidating. There was no metal railing to help decrease their chance of falling off.

"Ronnie, slow down." Mike kicked the back of the mans seat. The wild, blacked haired driver laughed and took a big gulp of his 3rd beer. Alan felt his eyes flutter shut.

"RONNIE!" Kellin snapped.

That's when it happened.

Alan gasped loudly as he felt the air escape his lungs, the car flying off of the ledge.

Alan couldn't move; everyone's screams were tuned out, and his eyes focused on the trees that they were slowly plummeting down onto. His heart was racing, and his blood boiled through out his veins.

'So, this is it, huh?' He thought to himself, and his eyes fluttered shut. He remembered his grandmothers words; oh how at the moment he wished he believed her.

I'm watching over you, it'll be okay.

Alan heard the windows and windshield shatter all at once, branches slamming into vehicle, and Ronnie's head slamming against the steering wheel.

Everything felt like it was going slow motion. He didn't dare look over to look at Mike or Jack. His heart raced once more, and he felt...

Warm.

It was like he was being held. Everything seemed to suddenly go silent, and his eyelashes fluttered as he tried to open his eyes, but he gained no success.

The soft cool breeze hit his skin, and he realized his arm must've been bleeding.

Everything was silent, and in that moment, Alan found the strength to open his eyes.

He didn't know what to think when he looked up, seeing a man hunched over him, holding him in his arms like Alan belonged there.

Alan parted his lips weakly, his eyes narrowed, and he couldn't talk. His vision was slightly blurry, and he tried to push away from the man.

"Don't move."

Alan quickly stopped moving, letting out a soft gasp. Pain shot in his arm, and he winced.

He felt the mans hand gently press against his arm, and he yelled out a pained yelp. He trembled, but let out a breath when he didn't feel blood run down his arm anymore.

"I'm always watching, Alan Ashby. You may not know it now, but you're going to make it BIG in life. I swear... I think it's time for you to go to sleep now, though." He whispered

Alan groaned when he suddenly felt drowsy. He didn't see anything, and his vision was blacking out. He could only make out that the mans voice was a comforting voice, and his hair was a dark brown. A hand pressed over his eyes, and he felt his body go limb.

He was laid down gently in a small patch of dandelions, and the noise of an ambulance car rang through out the air softly.

'Ronnie Radke and Mike Fuentes, killed on impact. Jack Barakat, only suffered a broken arm and a few broken ribs. Kellin Quinn, cracked his skull open and a broken leg...'

'Alan Ashby... No damage recognized.'

Alan slowly woke up, squinting his eyes as a light was being shined into his eyes. "Alan Ashby? You with us, boy?"

The paramedic seemed shocked when Alan bolted upwards. He groaned and fell back, put of breath. His body was sore, and his teeth barred slightly.

"What happened?" His voice cracked, and the man sighed and made a serious face.

"Son, you are damn lucky to be in perfect condition."

Alan made a confused face, and glared up at him slightly. "What do you mean?"

The man motioned the accident before pointing back at him. "You were in perfect condition and perfectly laid down on the ground. I believe someone may be watching over you."

Alan just stared at him, his lips parted, and his eyes wide. He just simply laughed and rolled onto his side, trembling slightly and he was shaking his head.

'Grandma was right...'

Guardian Angels do exist.
•••••••••••••

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed the sneak peak at this story! I'm going to change the title to something better soon enough. If someone could make me an awesome picture for this story, that'd be great.

Preferably a picture of Austin and Alan, and Austin with a halo and little wings.

Have a great day and don't be afraid to message me, favorite this, or share it! Or follow me c;

Don't forget to smile today!

- Sam