Chapter 2

I'm quick to update today c; I just really like this story. Alan is a little goofy, and I admit, I put a little of me in him at that part cx

- Sam

-------------

"Alan, you have to eat."

Alan groaned, his head resting against the cool, wooden table that was set in the middle of the dining room. His grandma gently slapped his head with a pancake, and he flinched slightly.

He tiredly looked up at the clock that rested along the wall and groaned once more. "I don't wanna. You give me pancakes everyday."

She huffed at his reply and rolled her eyes. "Most kids your age wouldn't mind that. At least eat a protein bar, sweetie." Alan sighed and took the one she handed to him. She gently kissed his cheek and gently moved some of Alan's crazy orange hair out of hide face.

"Don't forget to smile today, okay?"

Alan couldn't help but smile at that; and he gently hugged her as he leaned down to her height. He kissed her forehead and went to get his backpack. "Take care of yourself, grandma." He called as he went outside.

He walked down the street, thankful he lived near his school sometimes. The sky was a pretty blue, and he was glad it wasn't raining. He sighed softly and liked the feeling of the sun hitting his skin.

He got to the front of his school, and pushed the doors open, immediately greeted by the loud kids that hung around in the halls and slammed lockers. He walked past a couple that was making out and sighed.

How gross.

He whistled lightly as he fumbled with the lock on his locker and opened it, getting his things. "ALAAAAAN~!" He heard from a short distance. He glanced up and squealed, Tino attacking him in a hug.

"Hey man! Jeez, why so excited today?" He smirked and playfully pushed him back. Tino bit his lip and Alan closed his locker and raised an eyebrow. He knew that look. Tino only bit his lip like that when he found someone extremely attractive.

"Spill it, who's the hot dude?" Alan sighed sarcastically and Tino smiled with excitement and followed him to the second floor staircase, walking up the stairs.

"I have no idea what his name is, but he's a senior, like us, and he's really fucking hot." He groaned and wrapped an arm around Alan's neck. Alan giggled and made a teasing purr noise.

"Aw, does Tino have a wittle crush?" "Bitch, you would too if you saw him!"

Alan rolled his eyes. "Doubt it." He simply said, and sassily hung his head back and held the door open for him. Tino pretended to tip a hat and walked in, and a smirking Alan followed behind. Alan slumped into his assigned seat, along with Tino sitting behind him.

The bell rang, and Mr. Rider, the creative writing teacher made a noise and stood up, going to the front of the class. "Today we will be having a new student, so please be on your best behavior and seem like I don't what ever the hell you want." He sighed, and all the students laughed.

The door opened, and everyone seemed to gasp, and when Alan glanced up, he saw why.

The new boy was absolutely stunning.

He was tall, had long, skinny legs. His hair was shaggy and a soft, dark brown color. His eyes were large and brown, and the corners of his eyes crinkled as he smiled big, like he knew his very presence made everyone fall to their knees to worship him and his god like looks.

Alan blushed lightly and his lips parted when he made eye contact with the lovely brunette.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is Austin Carlile. He's from Southern California. Welcome to West County High!" Me. Rider smiled, and Austin chuckled and raised an eyebrow.