Michael too?

Ashley's P.O.V

I slowly open my eyes and saw that I was in a dark room chained up to the chair. My hands and legs hurt from the tightness of the metal chains.
Yeah, not rope but chains made of fucking metal. Whoever did this might be pretty smart.

I remember everything not like before. Ha, no one can fool me but the person whose name was Jackson Parker - as I remembered - was someone I can't forget. He was like truly an Angel, no God himself.

His eyes were so serene you could stare at them for the eternity. His hair with highlights of all shades of blue in his jet black hair looked as soft as the cloud. His jaw was so sharp that he needed no weapon to kill his enemies.

His body full of muscle (not like bodybuilders but like normal ones) but he looked so fragile like a Barbie doll. Even the slightest touch would destroy his beautiful body.

I felt that it's wrong but at the same time, I wish that I could see him again.

Just then a bright light blinded me and..........

James' P.O.V

It was 2 AM and me was awake by a nightmare. I was so frightened because I saw that someone killed Ashley. As you know that she is my mate so it is my duty to protect her but can this be a warning about any future incidence with Ashley?

I reached out for the jug and glass as I felt thirsty. I signed and got up from my bed and made my way to the kitchen.

I was passing by Ashley's room and stopped at her door and smiled thinking about her. Just when I was about to go I heard a voice - which was unfamiliar to me - say,

"Just as said by people you ARE beautiful." Suddenly I wanted to burst into the room but I wanted to listen more.

"Who are you?" Ashley asked in a daring voice but a tint of uneasiness in her voice. I wanted to know who this person was.

"It's not for you to know but then also, I am the one everyone fears. The name's Jackson Parker." 

After listening to this my eyes widened and I immediately opened the door but there were no traces of either Jackson or Ashley. I looked out the window but they were nowhere in sight They were gone like wind and I wasn't able to protect her.

Jackson is the Beta we were talking about yesterday. He used to be good but when he met Harry he became like him and forgot about his nice and caring self and got attracted to his bad and greedy self. As much as I know he is not good and he might hurt Ashley. We were best of friends when we were kids but that changed when he turned into a monster. He is the one who has discovered his personal powers and uses it for destruction just for the sake of Harry. Maybe he didn't want to do this but Harry forced him to? Anyways he has taken my mate away from me and I was afraid that anything like this might happen. I had a feeling.

Anyways I was on my way to tell the others. First I entered Andy's room. Yes, he is staying here but he is of no use. He wasn't able to save his sister.

"Andy? ANDY! WAKE UP. ASHLEY IS KIDNAPPED BY JACKSON!" He immediately woke up when I took Ashley's name.

"What? Really? Oh my God!" He stood up straight and ran out while yelling,

"I gonna wake everyone else!"

I just stared at the door and thought what Ashley would be doing right now.

I was snapped out of my daze as Tristan called me downstairs. I ran downstairs and everyone looked tense.

"Now tell me what exactly happened. Do you know everything?" Tristan asked.

"No, I don't know what happened but I listened them talking......." and so I told him everything that I listened.

"Oh my god! I knew that he can control minds but I didn't know that he can transport too. He now is a great threat to us. We have to bring Ashley here safely." Tristan said.

"Yea, we should get going now. Get ready everyone." Andy said and looks at me and smiled. He knew this was difficult for me as I found my mate but I can't be with her.

I ran to my room and changed my sleep dress to a red flannel and black jeans. I washed my face and ran back downstairs. Then everyone came downstairs and Brad said,

"Grab something to eat."

Everyone agreed but I stood in one place. I didn't feel good. My throat felt dry but I didn't want to drink or eat anything. I felt a lump in my throat. I wanted to cry but I don't know why.

Connor came to me and gave me some blood which I refused to take but he insisted. I took the glass and he gave a pat on my back and smiled.

I drank the whole blood and everyone else also finished eating and we were about to open the door when it opened itself and there stood.........

Andy's P.O.V

What? Michael? What is he doing here?

"Michael, what are you doing here?"

"Hello to you too, Andy. I am here cause Ashley's birthday is coming and I had something to talk to you about and I didn't find you at your home so I thought you would be here....... you mentioned this earlier." Michael said.

"Oh, such a relief you are here. We are in a huge trouble. You know Jackson?" I asked Michael.

"Harry's Beta?" He asked.

"Yea, yes. He kidnapped Ashley and I don't think that he means any good."

"Oh, so that's why all your faces are like you didn't get sleep or food for a year?"

"Shut up, no time for jokes. We need your help. We were about to go out to Jackson's place."

"Btw, can you introduce us?" Asked Connor.

"Yeah, I forgot. Michael these are The Vamps - they call themselves this-this is Bradley, Connor, James and Tristan. The Vamps this is Michael Clifford."

"So, do you have any plan in your mind. The look on your face says that you have one." Tristan said

"Yeah, I have one." Said Michael smirking.

"So we can........."

Ashley's P.O.V

And the door opened and it revealed The Vamps and Andy and.....MiChAeL?

"Michael? Woah, what are you doing here?"

"Why? Can't I be here? You know what, because of me we are here to save you." Michael said pouting.

"Uh, sorry Ok? Now untie me."

"Ok."

Michael and Andy came running to me but Michael got to me first and untied me. I didn't know he was a good runner.

"Wait, don't tell me that you are a Vampire too," I said to Michael.

"So what do you think I am? A Werewolf?" Michael replied.

"Huh? Oh, no. What? Oh just shut up. I already told you that day that you look like a Vampire."

'Really? Michael too?'

So another chapter's here.
I really had no idea what to write but here it is.

◆Bye Lovelies◆

Total words = 1220

Status = Edited