Fireflies

Ashley's P.O.V.

Right now all of us were sitting in the living room. Tristan was typing away on his laptop while the other anxiously looked at him. I was sitting next to James, of course. Beside me was Ashton who kept on biting his nails. Michael was staring off in the distance. Brad and Conner were sitting beside Tristan and were looking deeply at the screen of the laptop.

"So..." Tristan started and all the eyes darted to him except Brad's and Connor's as they already knew what was happening.

James got hold of my hand. I looked at him and he just smiled softly to assure me but I could see the anxiety on his face.

"The Werewolves aka One Direction and other Werewolf communities are planning to kidnap Ashley." Tristan continued. I nervously looked at James and Ashton. James squeezed my hand lightly.

"They want to use her powers against us aka The Vampires. Harry has turned all the werewolves in his team and they are planning to attack us on the day she turns. They really don't want to lose this time. When Ashley turns she will not remember anyone and they want to take advantage of this. They will convince Ashley that they are friends and we are enemies. Then they will use her power to defeat us. That way Harry will be able to take over the world, as he had wished." Tristan explained. All of us were silent for a few moments and then Tristan spoke up,

"In short, this is the call for war. The war between the Vampires and the Werewolves will begin." Tristan finished and I shuddered. I was only thinking why all of this had to happen to me.

"But how do you know about all this?"  Michael asked.

"I have 'sources'. And that 'sources are  Jackson and other vamps that work somewhat like a spy." Tristan answered. Everyone made a face of understanding.

"So...What now?" I asked and looked at everyone. I was worried sick about what would happen. It's only natural for me to feel that way as the target was me and not someone else. Note that too that I was fucking tired of all the kidnapping me and shit.

"We make a plan to fail their plan," Tristan said extending his arms horizontally outwards.

"You don't look convinced," Tristan said as he shook his head sideways. I gave him a small awkward smile.

" I have got a lot of spies inside the werewolf's main manor. So we know about each and everything that they are planning. This way our chance of winning is higher. The main thing is that the werewolf syndicate does not have a strong relation between them which means that it would be easy to break them up. Which in turn benefits us. So, the only thing that we need to do is to make a plan and make sure that it does not get leaked. I prefer to use traditional methods such as using paper and shit rather than using the internet as there is always a risk of getting hacked." Tristan said already getting in the mood of a leader. We all nodded and there begun our plan.

For the rest of the day, we sat in the living room, making a master plan. Many strangers that were the spies or other vamps/werewolves had come one by one to tell us news about the Werewolves and their plan. We took breaks between the plan making and the living room couldn't have been livelier than that times.

During the evening Jackson came by. He told us every single thing that he knew and told that he had already contacted the other Vampire syndicates to help us out. They agreed, of course, because it was about me, the so-called 'Savior'.

"Alright! The plan, aka Fireflies, is ready!" Tristan cheered and everyone who was here clapped or cheered as well.

"I have taken out photocopies of Fireflies and will hand it out to everyone and I hope that you will photocopy it in your minds," Tristan said as he started to give out the copies. Jackson was here too but he did not take the plan copy as he will be out and near the Werewolves, so he didn't want the risk of getting caught, as he said.

So the plan consisted of:

Fireflies

Ashley - Lia {just for safety purpose}
Werewolves - Woofies {as above}
Vampires - Vamps

1. The transforming of Lia will happen during the midnight when the moon is clear {as she is hybrid} so that means that the Woofies will be at the place {look at the map behind} by 9 P.M. to set out there trap. So we have to be there by 7 P.M.

2. Woofies' positions are leaked {refer to the map}. So our specialized vamps will take out the 'sniper' woofies while other vamps will take over the in hand fight.

3. Some vamps will head to the Woofies manor where the spies are to prevent any help towards the Woofies.

4. James will be nearer to Lia. While others will take care of the surrounding area.

5. When Lia turns James will take care of informing her about the situation and make her remember everything.

6. When Lia understands everything she will be taken out of the place while the remaining woofies will be asked for cooperation.

{Please look at the map behind}

And this was our master plan.

"I hope everything works out the way we thought," I said out loud. James got hold of my hand and everyone smiled at me.

"Of course nothing will go wrong. After all, Fireflies is made by me." Tristan said. I nodded because however much of a crackhead he was, he still was the smartest here.

So, the Vamps have made their plan aka Fireflies {sorry but my lame ass didn't get any creative ideas while making the name}

Anyway, to tell you all the book is coming to an end soon. Like a few chapters more.

I hope you enjoyed reading this.

Total count: 1020