Prologue

1987 Missy First Year at Hogwarts.

"Goodbye Mama" I say while hugging my mother,

"Goodbye sweetheart, do not forget to send me letters." Mama tells me and pushes me towards the train. I drag my trunk with me while walking to the train, I got on and walked to an open compartment.

Putting my trunk under the seat I sit and look out the window, watching all the children say goodbye to their parents. A few minutes everyone is mostly on the train and the compartments are filling up.

"Excuse me?", I look over and see three red hair boys standing outside my compartment.

"Yes?" I ask,

"Do you mind if we sit with you, everyone else is full." The tallest one asks,

"Not at all" I smile. They walk in and place their trunks under their seats and then sit down. The train started to moved and we were off to Hogwarts.

"I haven't seen you around Hogwarts, are you a first year?" The tall red head asked,

"Yes I am" I tell him,

"Well welcome to Hogwarts." He says,

"Thank you." I smile,

"What's your name?" The boy with scars on his face asks,

"Missy Avery, What are your names?" I ask them,

"Well I'm Charlie Weasley." The tallest one says,

"I'm William Weasley but you can call me Bill." The one with scars on his face says,

"I'm Percy Weasley." The quiet one says,

"I'm guessing your all brothers?" I ask, the two oldest brothers nod with smiles and Percy goes back to looking out the window.

"What years are you in" I question them,

"I'm in my seventh, Bill is in his sixth year, and Percy is in his second year." Charlie tells me, I nod a look out the window and waited till we arrived.

Once we arrived I parted ways with the three boys and made my way over to a very large man. We sat in boats and made our way to Hogwarts, we got off the boats walked inside the large castle.

Up to the main doors we were met with a woman.

"Once you walk through these doors you will be sorted into your house." She said then walked to the doors and motion us to follow her. We were leaded into the great hall and to the front of the room where a witch hat sat and started to sing, telling us about the houses.

The song was over and kids were called upon I kinda tuned it out until I heard my name, I walked up and sat on the chair that was there.

The hat was placed on my hat."Hmm, where to put you my dear. You have to heart of a Gryffindor but a mind like a Slytherin.....Hmm it best be SLYTHERIN!" The hat yelled, the Slytherin table started cheering. I got up and walked towards the table.

1988 Missy Second Year at Hogwarts.

My mother did not approve of me being a Slytherin so she disappeared, left me with the house and the money in the bank. I cried for a while but then one day I woke up and I didn't care. Once I arrived at Hogwarts two Slytherin girls pushed me into two people.

"Sorry" I tell the two people,

"It's okay Missy." Percy says before walking away,

I got to the great hall and sat at the end by myself.

1989 Missy's Third Year at Hogwarts

All the Slytherins and I mean all of them started picking on me, I didn't feel like I belong at Hogwarts anymore. When I sit in the great hall everyone moves so they don't have to be near me.

I didn't want to be there. Classes I always had to be alone because nobody wanted to work with me.

1990 Missy's Fourth Year at Hogwarts

I didn't want to be here, at Hogwarts, at home. Anywhere I don't want to be alive. I was sitting at the Slytherin table watching the new first years come and get sorted.

After Dinner I went to my room and I grabbed the pills to help me sleep and I took them all. Slowly I welcomed the darkness with a smile on my face. 

I woke up in a strange place with ghost all around me looking down at me. "Missy, why did you do it?" I heard professor dumbledore asked, 

"I didn't belong any where, I was doing myself and everyone else a favor." I told him, 

"I understand young one, but I have to tell you that you aren't fully dead." He says, 

"I'm not?" I ask confused, 

"No, you may be a ghost but you have a choice." A random ghost says, 

"What's the choice?" 

"After you have true love first kiss you can remand a ghost or be human." The ghost says.