Chapter 8

"Draco." She nodded at him once she turned around, "What are you doing at Hogwarts? Shouldn't you be at the Malfoy Manor?"

"Mother and father thought it would be best for me to stay here for Christmas due to some problems." Draco told her,

"Oh?" She raised an eyebrow, "And what sort of problems are they?"

"Doesn't matter to you." Draco quickly stated, "I've heard that the redhead Weasel started to date Mandy."

"It's Weasley." Missy corrected, "And yes they're dating." It made Missy's heart break even more hearing that coming out of her own lips.

"I'm shocked. I thought you guys had something." He gasped placing a hand over his heart and rolling his eyes,

F*cking prick. Missy thought and started walking off, "Hey! Get back here!"

Missy turned around and glared at her younger cousin. "What the fuck do you want Malfoy?! You wanna say all this bullshit about my mom and Percy. Go right ahead. I'm so sick of your bullshit!"

Draco looked at her shocked, Missy felt relief as the words came out of her mouth, Draco ran back to his dorms and Missy went up towards the great hall.

Footsteps could be heard from behind her. Not giving a damn Missy continue to walk towards the great hall, instead of walking in she walked passed and went towards a window that she loved going to.

The footsteps didn't leave, making her grow more curious on who was following her. She turned a corner so fast and stood waiting to see who would come around.

A redhead with a Gryffindor cape came around the corner making her frown. Percy Weasley quickly realized he was caught, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Uhhhh.." He smiled, "How's it going?"

"What do you want Percy?" Missy said,

"To talk." He told her, "Like we used to."

"Why?" Missy asked,

"I miss you Missy." He stated, "I miss my best friend."

YES I KNOW VERY SHITTY CHAPTER BUT NEXT CHAPTER WILL MAKE UP FOR IT. Anddddd if you love Harry Potter books then you should go check out my other book. 'Home'